- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
DescriptionSelf contained office complex extending to c. 1,460 sq.ft. (135sq.mtrs.), located on the busy Parnell Street in Waterford City within a beautiful period building.
The property consists of one main reception office area and six separate offices at ground and first floor levels, with canteen and toilet facilities. The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating, suspended office ceilings, modular lighting and data cabling throughout. The property is in a highly visible location with busy footfall and good signage opportunities to the front and at either gable end of the building.
Waterford City & County Council Rates for 2017 are €3,369.24
- Entrance Hall
- 2.30m x 1.30m (7'7" x 4'3")
- 5.30m x 4.10m (17'5" x 13'5")
- Office 1
- 5.10m x 4.20m (16'9" x 13'9")
- Office 2
- 4.00m x 2.80m (13'1" x 9'2")
- 5.30m x 2.80m (17'5" x 9'2")
- 1.40m x 1.40m (4'7" x 4'7")
- 1.60m x 1.30m (5'3" x 4'3")
- 4.40m x 1.80m (14'5" x 5'11")
- Office 3
- 5.10m x 4.40m (16'9" x 14'5")
- Office 4
- 3.40m x 3.40m (11'2" x 11'2")
- Office 5
- 4.30m x 3.20m (14'1" x 10'6")
- Office 6
- 5.70m x 2.40m (18'8" x 7'10")
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »