How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Please note that we are only taking offers in £1000 increments or higher
- End terrace property in need of significant modernisation
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Due to the condition of the property we cannot offer internal inspection
- Situated in an area popular with first time buyers and landlords
- Close to a variety of amenities
- Excellent transport links to Belfast City centre
- Cash offers only
Additional InformationAn exceptional investment opportunity in the heart of East Belfast where recent sales have proved strong and interest for quality first time buyer homes is high. Due to its current condition we are unable to facilitate any internal viewings of the property and therefore will only be able to consider cash offers. The surrounding area is home to high density terrace housing with various commercial and retail units nearby. Just a short walk from Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages and with excellent transport links to Belfast City Centre there are also various leisure amenities in the surrounding area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views