- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property with Generous Garden in Lawn
- Two Good Size Receptions, Including Attractive Fireplace and Patio Doors to Garden
- Three Bedrooms on the First Floor, One with Wood Laminate Floor
- Fitted Kitchen with Partly Tiled Walls and Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Recently Fitted Bathroom with Feature Freestanding bath and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Recently Installed Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Generous Floored Roofspace with Slingsby Ladder
- Excellent Residential Location Close to Ballyhackamore, Schools and Parks
Additional InformationA beautifully presented red brick semi detached property in the heart of East Belfast within walking distance to Orangefield Park, Castlereagh Road and an easy commute to surrounding town's. Ideal residential location for families and professionals, this property has been improved with great care and attention to detail by the current owners over the last five years to include a luxury new bathroom suite with attractive feature tiles, new upvc double glazed windows to include feature stain glass, and recently installed gas fired central heating.
The accommodation comprises of lounge with attractive fireplace and solid wood flooring, dining room with wood laminate flooring and patio doors to rear garden, fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor offers three good size bedrooms and newly fitted luxury white bathroom suite including feature freestanding bath and separate walk-in shower cubicle with feature tiled walls.
The outside area includes a front garden with gated driveway, generous enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio area and boundary fencing. Beautifully presented inside and out, this property is ready to move into with many attractive features and improvements over many years. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs. Solid wood panel flooring.
- Lounge 14'1 x 11'2 into bay (4.29m x 3.40m into bay)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace and tiled hearth. Solid wood panel flooring.
- Dining Room 11'2 x 10'9 (3.40m x 3.28m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 14'3 x 6'2 (4.34m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in split level double oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Slingsby type ladder to roofspace with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 10'5 into bay (4.27m x 3.18m into bay)
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 10'5 (3.28m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3 7'3 x 7'0 (2.21m x 2.13m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Newly installed white suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap, walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower, tiled walls and sliding shower door, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush WC. Feature wall mounted radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Front garden with lawn and gated driveway. Enclosed rear garden with generous lawn, patio and boundary fence. 2 x brick sheds, plumbing for washing machine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »