- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, Three-Storey Townhouse in Popular Location
- Fully Re-Designed by Current Owners Creating a Very Comfortable and Contemporary Home
- Three Double Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances, Open To:
- Living / Dining Room, access to Rear Garden
- Luxury Bathroom with Utility Cupboard on First Floor
- Family Bathroom on Second Floor
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Ground Floor WC
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Two Vehicles
- Easy Commuting to Belfast City Centre
- Walking Distance to Amenities, Schools & Parks
- Flexible Accommodation Throughout
Additional InformationImmaculately presented, this contemporary Townhouse requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
Orby Green is a quiet cul-de-sac location just off Grand Parade and the Castlereagh Road. Therefore, it benefits from being close to a vast array of local amenities on the Castlereagh Road, Ballyhackamore and Belmont. Also, it is within close proximity to a number of popular Primary and Secondary schools.
Internally the current owner has modernised and adapted the accommodation very wisely to suit the needs of ground floor living. The modern Kitchen is open-plan to living and dining areas which then opens out to the fantastic rear garden, giving the property a great focal point for modern day living.
Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Wooden front door with glazed side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.947m x 4.583m (26' 1" x 15' 0")
Modern range of high and low level units, work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Integrated oven, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher. Five ring gas hob, extractor fan with glass canopy. Undercounter lighting. Breakfast bar, space for American fridge/freezer. Tiled walls, wood effect flooring. Spotlights. Open to:
LIVING/DINING AREA: Feature electric fire. uPVC double doors to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, ceramic sink with chrome mixer taps. Shelving. Wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.689m x 5.61m (18' 8" x 18' 5")
Solid wooden floor. Feature gas fire with slate hearth. uPVC double doors to Juliet balcony.
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink and mixer taps. Glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic "rainhead" shower. Wall-mounted light up mirror. Heated towel rail. Utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Porcelain tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Spotlights.
- Access to roofspace. Large cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.359m (14' 12" x 11' 0")
Solid wooden floor. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Glazed shower cubicle with electric shower. Wall-mounted cabinet. Wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.955m (11' 3" x 9' 8")
Built-in double robe with mirror fronted doors.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Off-street driveway parking for two cars. Mature shrubbery. Outside light.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed rear garden with sunny aspect. Patio area with mature shrubbery and flowerbeds. Additional decking area. Outside lighting. Power sockets, surrounding fencing.
Off Castlereagh Road into Orby Park, Orby Green is 1st left. Continue to bottom and property is on left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »