- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Property
- Large Living Room with Tiled Fireplace and Hearth, Picture Rail and Cornice Ceiling
- Separate Family/Dining Room with Outlook to Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Corner Site with Gardens Laid in Lawn and Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Leading to Detached Garage
- Excellent Potential to Extend Subject to Usual Planning
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional, First Time Buyer and Family Market
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationA well renowned and popular residential address, the location provides ease of access for the city commuter and further afield via the Belfast Outer Ring. All the amenities of Castlereagh, a range of primary and grammar schools, as well as Forestside and Tesco's 24 Hours, are easily accessible.
Internally, the accomodation comprises of three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Additionally the property sits on a corner site and benefits from driveway parking leading to detached garage and oil fired central heating.
This property's carefully considered asking price is competitive in today's marketplace and we are confident interest in this home will be immediate.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset, side light and top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Original tiled floor, glazed and leaded inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks area and storage under stairs with stained glass side light.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.71m (14' 2" x 12' 2")
Measurements into square bay.
Tiled fireplace and hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.23m (11' 5" x 10' 7")
Outlook to rear garden, picture rail, cornice ceiling, oak surround fireplace with granite-style insert and hearth, built-in shelving.
- 4.83m x 2.34m (15' 10" x 7' 8")
Range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, built-in double oven with four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage spotlight, dual aspect windows, single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, hardwood stable door to rear garden.
- Stained glass side light, picture rail, hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.38m (14' 4" x 11' 1")
Measurements into square bay.
Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.4m (11' 9" x 11' 2")
Measurements at widest points.
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.36m (9' 3" x 7' 9")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit, tiled splashback, part tiled walls, exposed and treated wooden floor, hotpress, copper cylinder, built-in shelving above, pine tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight.
- South westerly facing rear and side garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs, oil PVC storage tank, flowerbeds, mature trees and plants, driveway with off-street parking leading to detached garage.
Travelling along Grand Parade coming from Ballyhackamore, turn right onto Orby Drive. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Orby Park and Orby Gradens is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »