- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home in Ever Popular Location in Upper Malone, South Belfast
- Flexible Accommodation with Immense Potential
- Drawing Room, Family Room and Extended Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Excellent Gardens to Rear with Adjoining Patio Area and Outside Utility Area
- Utility Room
- Integral Double Garage
- Mahogany Frame PVC Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Conveniently Positioned Close to Lagan Valley Regional Park and River Lagan
Additional InformationA detached family bungalow on a level site in this ever popular location at Upper Malone Road in South Belfast.
The excellent flexible accommodation, whilst requiring some updating, offers great potential for prospective purchasers and we can highly recommend an internal inspection. The accommodation comprises a drawing room, family room and an open plan kitchen dining and living room space. The adjoining utility room gives internal access to the double integral garage.
There are four well proportioned bedrooms (the master with as ensuite shower room and a superb range of built-in wall length wardrobes.
Additionally the property benefits from gas fired central heating. Good gardens and patio area to the rear, large back patio area to the front of the property.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks area with separate wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Double doors with glazed panels to . . .
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 5.33m (17' 7" x 17' 6")
Fully tiled mahogany fireplace surround and mantle, cast iron inset with decorative slate tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, built-in bookshelves, gas coal effect fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.45m (13' 6" x 11' 4")
Wood laminate flooring.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINING AND LIVING AREA:
- 5.38m x 7.11m (17' 8" x 23' 4")
Range of built-in kitchen unit, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, island unit. built-in halogen oven, plumbed for dishwasher, wood strip flooring in living room/dining, low voltage spotlights. Double French doors to rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.49m x 1.63m (18' 0" x 5' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, low voltage halogen spotlights.
- Airing cupboard. Access to part floored roofspace by Slingsby type ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.45m (15' 0" x 11' 4")
Wall length range of built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, Redring Expressions shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, vanity mirror, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.28m (15' 0" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.48m (11' 6" x 11' 5")
Wall length sliding robes with mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.19m x 2.9m (13' 9" x 9' 6")
- Corner bath unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor (please note shower unit is not operational).
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 5.49m (18' 0" x 18' 0")
Matching up and over remote control door and side access.
- Fronted garden (small area). Large parking area to front in brick paviours.
- Rear garden: Mainly in lawns with paved patio area and paved fenced utility area outside to side of property for shed, bins etc . .
Heading out of Belfast on the Upper Malone Road turn left into Old Coach Lane (sign posted Mary Peter's Track) which becomes Old Coach Road. Turn right off Old Coach Road into Old Coach Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »