- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculate three bedroom semi detached home
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and stove
- Open plan kitchen/diner with an array of fitted units
- Modern four piece family bathroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Well maintained rear garden
- Hot tub area and entertainment room
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: Approx. £900 per year as of 21/09/2020
- Floor Area: Approx. 1089 sq ft
22 Mount Hall Grange, Portadown
Immaculate in every aspect, 22 Mount Hall Grange is a truly special property. Located in the outskirts of Portadown in the popular area of The Birches, the property boasts three well proportioned bedrooms, lounge with feature fireplace and stove, open plan kitchen/diner with a range of fitted units, four piece family bathroom and an easy maintained rear garden with an entertainment room and hot tub area. This beautiful home will feature on many wish lists and is not one to be missed.
- Entrance Hall 17' 0'' x 7' 7'' (5.182m x 2.318m) at widest point
- Access via PVC door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- WC 3' 11'' x 2' 11'' (1.182m x 0.887m)
- Tiled flooring. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 16' 7'' x 12' 1'' (5.065m x 3.683m) at widest point
- Tiled flooring. Two double panel radiators. Feature fireplace with stove.
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 5'' x 19' 5'' (3.179m x 5.912m)
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with integrated hob, oven and microwave. Space for washing machine. Access to rear garden via PVC double doors.
- First Floor Landing 12' 4'' x 8' 8'' (3.759m x 2.645m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to hot press and roof space
- Master bedroom 12' 0'' x 10' 9'' (3.669m x 3.275m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 3' 6'' x 10' 9'' (1.057m x 3.279m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; mains shower, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and tiled floors. Chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 10' 9'' (3.504m x 3.274m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 1'' x 8' 8'' (2.474m x 2.649m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator
- Bathroom 6' 7'' x 8' 7'' (2.009m x 2.625m)
- Four piece family bathroom comprising of, low flush WC, free standing bath, wash hand basin and mains shower. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Chrome towel rail.
- Entertainment Room 11' 3'' x 8' 1'' (3.437m x 2.467m)
- Entertainment room with bar area and stove.
- Shed 12' 10'' x 10' 1'' (3.900m x 3.080m)
- Accessed via side door.
- Front garden offers tarmac driveway with shrubbery. Rear garden boasts easy maintenance with patio and hot tub area and access to entertainment room.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »