- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Substantial, extended detached.
- Five bedrooms to include accommodation option on ground floor level that is wheelchair friendly.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Luxury downstairs shower room.
- Fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable family dining space.
- Separate utility room.
- Luxury ensuite shower room.
- Gas central heating.
- Luxurious bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- Large, well maintained site.
A rare opportunity to purchase this substantial, extended detached residence benefitting from extended ground floor living space suited towards those needing living accommodation at ground floor level to include a double bedroom, luxury shower suite, utility room and living room with bay window, all wheelchair friendly. In addition, on the ground floor the property benefits further from a large living room with bay window and fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable family dining area. Downstairs cloakroom that is plumbed for a w.c. Four good bedrooms on the first floor to include a large master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. Luxurious white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Roofspace conversion ( storage only ). Extensive, well maintained site. Only upon an internal inspection can one fully appreciate the versatile and competitively priced accommodation on offer and therefore we strongly recommend an early viewing. EPC D68
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak flooring;
- Feature double doors from hallway to;
- LIVING ROOM 18'0 x 12'5 (5.49m x 3.78m)
- Bay window, wood strip floor.
- KITCHEN 20'0 x 11'10 (6.10m x 3.61m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to;
- SIZEABLE FAMILY DINING SPACE
- Upvc double glazed double doors to enclosed gardens.
- BEDROOM 5 14'4 x 10'4 (4.37m x 3.15m)
- Wood strip floor, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to garden, spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM 10'11 x 10'2 (3.33m x 3.10m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, Worcester gas boiler, range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, partially tiled walls, Upvc double glazed door.
- LUXURY SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, beautiful partially tiled walls and tiled floor, spotlights, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE 11'2 x 10'1 (3.40m x 3.07m)
- Wood strip floor, bay window, spotlights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 16'3 x 10'6 (4.95m x 3.20m)
- Solid wood floor, spotlights.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially tiled walls and tiled floor, spotlights, extactor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 12'1 x 11'5 (3.68m x 3.48m)
- Solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM 3 12'10 x 12'6 (3.91m x 3.81m)
- Solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM 4 8'5 x 7'9 (2.57m x 2.36m)
- Solid wood floor.
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, beautiful tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard, solid wood floor, spotlights. Permanent staircase to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 20'2 x 13'2 (6.15m x 4.01m)
- Velux window, spotlights.
- Privately enclosed, extensive rear garden, brick paviour patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
55th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »