- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- BER B3
- Water softener system
- New oil boiler and Honeywell heating system
- House extended in 2017
- Double glazed windows - 2017
- New front door - 2020
- Solid fuel stove. New Kitchen fitted
- Rear yard with rear lane access
- Walking distance of Moate town, schools and shops
- On public transport route
DescriptionA REAL GEM, beautifully presented to 'walk in' condition and perfectly located just off the Dublin Road, walking distance of Moate town. Offering good accommodation with three bedrooms and three reception , in a terrace style home, in a popular residential ,
cul de sac location.
Good family home or investment property.
MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
By APPOINTMENT ONLY through Agent Helena Kenny
SHERRY FITZGERALD O'Meara
- Entrance Hall
- 4.10m x 1.78m (13'5" x 5'10")
- Sitting Room
- 4.22m x 3.26m (13'10" x 10'8")
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- 6.00m x 3.42m (19'8" x 11'3")
- Dining Room / Lounge
- 4.42m x 3.36m (14'6" x 11'0")
- Bedroom 1
- 3.95m x 3.42m (13' x 11'3")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.95m x 3.26m (13' x 10'8")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.08m x 2.08m (10'1" x 6'10")
- 3.08m x 1.70m (10'1" x 5'7")
BER No.: 111946000
Energy Performance Indicator: 141.27 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 22 Mount Carmel DriveVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »