- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A wonderful detached family home set in a semi rural location close to Carryduff & Moneyreagh
- Impressive entrance hall with a magnificent oak staircase and a minstrel style gallery landing
- Spacious living room with a stunning floor to ceiling stone fireplace and wood burning stove
- Well proportioned family room offering views over the front garden
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room with a centre island and a brick built fireplace
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom benefiting from a dressing room and an en-suite shower room
- A further four well-proportioned bedrooms - two on the ground floor
- Luxury ground floor wet room
- Family bathroom with a modern white suite and a separate shower cubicle
- Spacious home office/study to the first floor
- Large barn - perfect for the garden furniture, kids bikes, ride on lawnmower and the family cars
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Landscaped gardens laid in lawn, mature plants, trees & shrubs
- Site is approximately 0.75 of an acre with lovely countryside views to enjoy
- Convenient location with a great range of amenities and local schools
Additional InformationBe Hooked On Brook!
This wonderful property located on a private site offers approximately 2,850 sq.ft. of living space that is perfect for modern day family life. A lot of meticulous planning has gone into the design and layout of the property to ensure a life of luxury and comfort. The bespoke kitchen really is something special, benefiting from high end integrated appliances, a centre island and a spacious dining area make it extremely impressive. Every tiny detail has already been taken care of and the property has been finished with first class products throughout so that you can simply move in and make the most of your new home.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a minstrel style gallery landing, a lounge with a floor to ceiling sandstone fireplace and wood burning stove, a family room, a luxury kitchen with integrated appliances and a centre island which flows seamlessly into the dining area with a feature brick fireplace and sliding patio doors. There are also two well proportioned double bedrooms and a wet room with a modern suite. Upstairs the accommodation offers three bedrooms - master with both an en-suite and a dressing room, and family bathroom with a modern white suite and a useful office/study.
The property sits on a private site and is surrounded by mature hedgerow. The driveway is accessed via double gates and leads to a spacious parking area to the side. The front garden is laid in lawn and to the rear is a private patio area which leads to additional parking and access to a large storage shed. There is also a small side garden that is completely enclosed which would make a great football pitch or childs play area.
The Moss Brook Road offers countryside living with the convenience of Belfast being just five miles away. Comber, Saintfield, Ballygowan and Carryduff are all easy accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Reception Hall
- Living Room 28' 1'' x 19' 7'' (8.55m x 5.96m)
- Family Room 13' 8'' x 11' 9'' (4.16m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 26' 1'' x 12' 8'' (7.94m x 3.86m)
- Utility Room 11' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.48m x 2.06m)
- Study 10' 5'' x 9' 8'' (3.17m x 2.94m)
- Bedroom 4 12' 8'' x 10' 9'' (3.86m x 3.27m)
- Shower Room 12' 8'' x 7' 8'' (3.86m x 2.34m)
- First Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom 23' 9'' x 13' 11'' (7.23m x 4.24m)
- Dressing Room
- En Suite Shower Room 8' 2'' x 7' 7'' (2.49m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 2 21' 10'' x 10' 9'' (6.65m x 3.27m)
- Bedroom 3 19' 0'' x 10' 10'' (5.79m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 5 12' 4'' x 8' 3'' (3.76m x 2.51m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »