- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, Detached Family Home in Popular Residential Area
- Immaculate and Tasteful Decor
- Built 2016 (still under NHBC warranty)
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Living Room with Feature Marble Fireplace & Double Doors to Rear
- Modern Kitchen with Solid Minerva Worktops & Appliances, Open to:
- Dining Area & Sunroom with Double Doors to Rear
- Downstairs W.C / Cloaks Area
- Family Bathroom Suite
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Two Vehicles
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Convenient Location Close to Dundonald, Comber, Newtownards, Belfast City Centre and Ulster Hospital
- Close to Walking and Cycling Routes at Comber Greenway
Additional InformationWith views across Billy Neill playing fields, this stylish home has a private yet convenient site within the modern Millmount Development. Close to a range of local amenities including Streamvale Open Farm, Dundonald Ice Bowl, and East Point Enterprise, it is also convenient to a range of primary and secondary schools.
Immaculately presented throughout, this property comprises a large lounge, modern kitchen with dining area open to sunroom and convenient ground floor w.c, giving plenty of room for all on the ground floor.
Three bedrooms along with a master ensuite and additional family bathroom occupy the first floor, the roofspace benefits from being partially floored.
Belfast city centre can be reached in around 15 minutes and the provincial towns of Comber, Newtownards, Holywood and Bangor all fall within a similar distance.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC composite front door with glazed insets.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.35m x 4.8m (17' 7" x 15' 9")
Feature fireplace with solid marble surround and marble hearth. uPVC double doors to rear. Bay window.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING:
- 4.2m x 4.m (13' 9" x 13' 1")
Modern range of high and low level units. Minerva work surfaces. Underbench oven and four ring gas hob. Extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Under counter lighting. Island unit with cupboard space and Minerva work surfaces. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Dining area. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.15m x 3.2m (10' 4" x 10' 6")
Fully tiled ceramic floor. Low voltage spotlights. uPVC double doors to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Fully tiled ceramic floor.
- Access to partially floored roofspace and ladder. Hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.65m x 3.8m (11' 12" x 12' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.95m (10' 2" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.6m x 2.3m (8' 6" x 7' 7")
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Glass shower screen and thermostatic shower. Wall-mounted mirror part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage spotlights.
- Driveway parking, surrounding mature shrubbery and hedging.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with sunny aspect. Additional patio area. Mature shrubbery. Gate access to both sides of property. Outside light and tap. Outlook to playing fields and lake. Timber shed with power and light.
Heading countrybound out of Dundonald on the Comber Road, pass Millars Forge and take the next left into Millmount Village.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »