- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge With Attractive Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Fully Tiled Three Piece Suite
- On Site Car Parking/ Visitor
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Alarm System
- Superb Private South Facing Garden To Rear
- Choice Location Within Small Mews Style Development
Spacious 2 bedroom ground floor apartment situated within a small mews style development within walking distance to local town centre shops and amenities yet within a quiet cul de sac location. The property has its own private front and rear door as well as superb private rear garden. Viewing will not disappoint!
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood panelled front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled Floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.39m x 4.27m (14'5" x 14'0")
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron surround and granite hearth. Gas fire. Solid oak flooring. Feature front window.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Solid oak flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.35m x 3.25m (11'0" x 10'8")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level solid pine units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with underoven and overhead integral extractor fan. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Splashback tiling. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 2.79m (14'0" x 9'2")
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.49m (11'0" x 8'2")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Shelved hot press. Matching accessories. Shelved storage cupboard.
- Situated at choice end of cul de sac position within popular Millburn Mews development within walking distance to local shops and amenities.
Stoned parking forecourt.
Shrub beds to front.
Private enclosed south facing rear garden with patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »