- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented and Neutrally Decorated Semi Detached Home On The Outskirts of Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Hall
- Cloaks Cupboard Under Stairs and Cloakroom/wc
- Lounge with Feature Coal Effect Gas Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Quartz Worksurfaces and Range of Built-in Appliances Open Plan to Casual Dining Area
- Sun Room with Double Doors to Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Third Currently Used as Dressing Room and Fitted with Built-in Bespoke Robes and Shelving
- Modern Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Paved patio and Driveway Parking to Front For Two Cars
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Only a Few Minutes Drive From Lisburn City Centre and Its Array of Amenities, A Short Commute to Belfast City and The International Airport
Additional InformationLocated in this attractive recently constructed development, just on the outskirts of Lisburn City, this semi-detached home is beautifully presented throughout.
The accommodation is bright and modern and comprises; entrance hall, cloaks cupboard and downstairs wc, lounge, wood effect modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area open plan to sun room. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms (one currently used as a dressing room and fitted with bespoke robes) and modern bathroom. The property is neutrally decorated throughout and benefits from driveway parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden.
The property is only a few minutes drive from the array of amenities that Lisburn City Centre has to offer and easy access to Belfast City Centre, The International Airport and Many Other Local Towns.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- 4.27m x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
Fireplace with gas coal effect fire.
- INNER HALL:
- TIled floor, understairs storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Wood effect range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, Quartz work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, 4 ring gas hob, electric under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, open plen to..
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.15m x 3.m (10' 4" x 9' 10")
Glazed double doors to rear patio, low voltage spotlights.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.49m (13' 0" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 2.49m (15' 5" x 8' 2")
(at widest points)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.11m (11' 0" x 6' 11")
Bespoke range of built-in robes, dresser and shelving.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, storage cupboard, low voltage spotlights, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Driveway parking for 2 cars to front.
Private and enclosed rear gardens in lawn, patio area and paved pathway to the front with boundary wooden fencing.
From Lisburn city centre take the Antrim Road and turn right into Duncans Road. Proceed along Duncans Road and then turn left into the Magheralave Road, take right into Magheralave Meadows, continue to Meadow Crescent.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »