- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented semi detached family home
- Popular and highly covenient location
- Easy access to town centre and quick commuter access to Belfast
- Four bedrooms / two reception rooms
- Modern open plan kitchen with dining area
- Separate utility room and downstairs wc
- Contemporary four piece famly bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Sunny south facing rear garden with decking area
- Attractive pavoir driveway offering excellent off street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Affordable four bedroom family home
- Offered chain free
- Internal viewing essential to appreciate all this versatile home has to offer
Skyline are pleased to offer this beautifully presented semi detached home. Located within a popular edge of town residential location, the property enjoys quick access to Bangor town centre and commuter routes to Belfast. To the ground floor, the spacious and versatile accommodation comprises two reception rooms, an modern open plan kitchen with dining area, separate utility room and a downstairs wc. To the first floor are four bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Further benefits include double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating. Outside, there is a lawn garden and attractive pavior driveway to front, whilst to the rear is a fence enclosed south facing rear garden in lawn, feature decking area and patio. Offering much more than might initially meet the eye, this desirable yet highly affordable four bedroom home offers everything a growing family could ever need. With no onward chain, we anticipate strong demand and early viewing is therefor essential to avoid disappointment.
- INTERNAL PORCH
- FAMILY ROOM
- 5.3m x 3.3m (17' 5" x 10' 10")
At widest points. Laminate wood floor, recessed spot lights
- 4.m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
Laminate wood floor, wall mounted electric fire
- Laminate wood floor, under stair cloakroom
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 5.2m x 2.9m (17' 1" x 9' 6")
High and low storage units with complimentary worktops, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, laminate wood floor, part tiled walls, recessed spot lights
- UTILITY ROOM
- 2.9m x 1.4m (9' 6" x 4' 7")
High and low storage units, sink, plumbed for washing machine, laminate wood floor, recessed spot lights, extractor fan
- White suite, laminate wood floor, chrome towel rack radiator, recessed spot lights
- Access to attic
- Four piece white suite, shower cubicle with mains power unit, tiled floor, chrome towel rack radiator, recessed spot lights, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.m x 3.5m (13' 1" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM 2
- 4.m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.4m x 2.8m (11' 2" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM 4
- 3.5m x 1.6m (11' 6" x 5' 3")
- Lawn and pavoir driveway to front. Fence enclosed south facing rear garden in lawn and patio with tap and light
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »