- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Located within a popular residential area
- Immaculately presented, detached family home
- Occupying a fine level site with landscaped rear garden
- Bright, spacious & well appointed accommodation
- Hallway / Cloaks WC
- Living Room with feature open fire
- Dining Room / Sun Room / Recently installed modern Kitchen
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - Master with ensuite shower room
- Main Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Integral Garage with Utility Area
- Established, popular residential location.
Additional InformationAn immaculately presented, detached family home located within a popular residential location.
Occupying a fine level site, the property affords ample off street parking to the front plus an enclosed, landscaped garden to the rear. Internally, the property offers bright, spacious and well appointed accommodation that could be easily adapted to suit the occupier's requirements. Accommodation briefly comprises hallway, cloaks WC, lounge with feature open fire, dining room with uPVC double glazed to sun room plus separate, recently installed kitchen. Upstairs, are four double bedrooms, master with ensuite, plus main bathroom. Further enhanced by oil fired central heating, the property is PVC double glazed. Overall, the property is beautifully presented and tastefully decorated leaving the eventual purchaser little to do but move in and enjoy.
Lord Wardens is an established and mature residential location, ideal for those wishing to commute to Belfast. It is also ideal for availing of the many local amenities and recreational pursuits within Bangor town including renowned primary and secondary schools, local leisure centre plus parkland and coastal walking routes. Overall, the property is beautifully presented and tastefully decorated leaving the eventual purchaser little to do but move in and enjoy.
- UPVC DOUBLED GLAZED FRONT DOOR.
- Oak effect laminate wood flooring.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.m x 3.8m (22' 12" x 12' 6")
Mahogany Adam style fireplace surround with granite inset and hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
UPVC double glazed double doors to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.1m x 3.6m (13' 5" x 11' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, fully uPVC double glazed and double doors to exterior.
- 4.m x 3.m (13' 1" x 9' 10")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with range of built-in appliances to include AEG Induction 4-ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in Hotpoint eye-level oven and grill, composite sink with Swan neck and detachable mixer tap, Quartz work tops, drainer, upstand and cooker splash back, built-in fridge freezer, built-in Hotpoint dishwasher, low voltage spot lights, concealed lighting, uPVC double glazed door to exterior.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira Jump electric shower unit, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 3.m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY:
- 3.m x 2.5m (9' 10" x 8' 2")
Oak effect laminate wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Slingsby ladder to . . .
- Floored and insulated.
- Solar Panels (Owned) - also heats water.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 5.9m x 3.m (19' 4" x 9' 10")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- Landscaped rear garden. Outside tap and light.
Boiler House - With oil fired boiler.
Travelling along the A2 carriageway from Belfast towards Bangor, turn right at the traffic lights onto Rathgael Road. Turn right onto Lord Wardens Grange then first right onto Lord Wardens Court.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »