- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached house
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Spacious utility room
- Ground floor shower room
- First floor bathroom
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Integral garage
- Tarmac driveway to front
- Gardens to front and rear with planted beds
- Private to rear enclosed by hedging
- Convenient to local Grammar Schools
- Ideal for commuting to Belfast/North Coast
Additional InformationSituated along the Dans Road in this popular and most delightful development, Homes Independent are thrilled to bring to the market this detached family home. Boasting 3 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms alongside integral garage and private rear garden, personal inspection is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With PVC front door and side panes. Tiled flooring. Glazed door to entrance hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With stairs to first floor.
- 6.35m x 3.18m (20' 10" x 10' 5")
With inset fire place with tiled hearth and mahogany surround and mantle and back boiler. Spot lighting to ceiling. Glazed double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 2.92m (13' 8" x 9' 7")
With cornicing to ceiling. Glazed double doors to sunroom.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.23m (12' 8" x 10' 7")
With tiled flooring. Sanderson Perfect Fit blinds. Glazed double doors to rear.
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
With a range of solid wood eye and low level units. 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated Hotpoint dish washer. Space for hob and oven. Glazed display units. Tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 2.77m (11' 10" x 9' 1")
(Max) with a range of eye and low level fitted units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring. PVC door to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.11m x 1.75m (6' 11" x 5' 9")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with vanity unit and Redring shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- With access to loft with slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.05m (14' 5" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.18m (10' 5" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 3.m (10' 3" x 9' 10")
- 3.07m x 1.83m (10' 1" x 6' 0")
With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with vanity unit panelled bath with shower over and shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.m x 2.87m (16' 5" x 9' 5")
With electric door (with gadget to open). Pedestrian door from utility room.
- Tarmac driveway for off street. Garden in lawn to front and planted beds in shrub and pebbled area.
- Gardens in lawn to rear with a range of planted beds in shrub. Paved patio area ideal for BBQ season. Private site bounded by hedging and wooden fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »