- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious and Well Presented Semi Detached Family Home
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Space with Vaulted Ceiling
- Separate Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Large Double Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway Providing Generous Parking for Three Cars
- Fully Enclosed and Private Rear Garden with Decked Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- uPVC Soffit and Fascia Boards
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
Additional InformationLocated in this small popular development, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a superb semi semi detached family home, deceptively spacious and well presented throughout, leaving little to do but move your furniture in an enjoy. Of particular note is the stunning open plan living/kitchen/dining space with vaulted ceiling and tremendous flow of natural light. There is also a separate lounge with feature fireplace, utility room and WC on the ground floor. Spread over the first and second floors, there are three large double bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, and a bathroom with modern white suite. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, a driveway providing generous parking and a fully enclosed private rear garden with decked patio area.
There are many amenities in close proximity which include Bloomfield shopping complex, leading local schools, Ward Park and Bangor Golf Club. Bangor town centre is also easily accessible. With all this fine home has to offer we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchaser including the young professionals, families and those looking to downsize who don't want to compromise on space. A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.41m x 3.99m (17' 9" x 13' 1")
With sandstone fireplace surround, inset and hearth, electric fire, laminate wood flooring.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING SPACE:
- 7.19m x 3.58m (23' 7" x 11' 9")
With laminate wood flooring, range of high and low level high gloss units, space for fridge freezer, integrated Bosch electric oven, stainless steel sink unit with inset drainer, chrome mixer tap, with boiler tap, Bosch four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan above, chrome low voltage spotlights, Velux, ample space for casual dining and living.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, hardwood door to garden, ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 2.9m (13' 9" x 9' 6")
With laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.9m (10' 3" x 9' 6")
With laminate wood flooring.
- With white suite comprising: panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.89m x 3.99m (19' 4" x 13' 1")
With laminate wood flooring, storage into eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With contemporary white suite comprising: wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap in vanity unit, close coupled WC, fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome dual thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, Velux window, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Built-in wardrobe with radiator.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with decked patio area, driveway parking for up to three cars.
Heading past Bloomfield shopping complex, in the direction of Gransha Road roundabout, turn left into Lineybrook development. Follow the road around to the left and Number 22 is on your right hand side within the cul-de-sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »