- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A well presented semi-detached villa
- Located on the cusp of the busy shopping town of Newtownards
- Range of highly regarded schools are close to hand
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom in White suite
- Three bedrooms
- Bed 1 with en suite
- Family bathroom in modern White suite
- Neat gardens to front and rear in lawns, hedging and shrubs
- Tarmac driveway with off road parking
- Gas fired central heating system
- uPVC double glazed windows and rear French doors
- Partially floored roof space
Additional InformationIdeally set in the periphery of the bustling shopping town of Newtownards, we offer this attractive and deceptively spacious semi-detached villa to the open market. Holding a well-appointed interior layout the subject property offers a good sized lounge with open fire, downstairs cloakroom, open plan deluxe fitted kitchen to dining room that has a set of French doors leading out to the rear garden, three bedrooms on the first floor, bed 1 with en suite, and a family bathroom in modern White suite rounds off the first floor.
There are neat gardens laid to the front and rear of the property in lawns, hedging and shrubs. A tarmac driveway with good off road parking runs along the side of the property. As selling agents, we feel this property will attract first time buyers and young family's to view, and keen levels of interest are expected, please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Outside light, solid wood door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, telephone point.
- Modern white suite comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 4.44m x 3.43m (14' 7" x 11' 3")
Feature fireplace surround (plumbed for gas fire), slate hearth, polished laminate floor, TV and telephone points, open to:
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN/DINING:
- 5.54m x 3.73m (18' 2" x 12' 3")
1.25 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 4 ring gas hob unit, built in oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, dish washer and washer dryer, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, polished laminate floor to dining area.
- Access to partially floored roofspace, concealed storage with Worcester Bosch Phoenix gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.07m (12' 7" x 10' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.4m (11' 5" x 11' 2")
Polished laminate floor, beautiful views to Newtownards and Scrabo Tower.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.39m (9' 2" x 7' 10")
Polished laminate floor, velux window, built in robe.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, velux window, extractor fan.
- Gardens to front in manicured lawn and paved path, rear in private, semi enclosed garden laid out in manicured lawn, shrubs, hedging, paved path, garden shed, outside light, outside water tap.
Travel along the Bowtown Road leaving Newtownards, turn left opposite Castle Gardens Primary School, then left again, No.22 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »