- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Villa on Large Site
- Panoramic views across Belfast City
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms on Ground Floor
- Bright & Spacious Living Room, Open to Dining Area
- Additional WC
- Separate Study/Office Space
- Kitchen with Access to Rear
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off-Street Parking for Multiple Cars
- Garage with Power + Light
- Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Now Requring some Degree of Modernisation
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationTempleton Robinson warmly welcomes 22 Lancedean Road to the resale market. Set in a sought after residential location off the Upper Knockbreda Road close to a vast array of local amenities and transport links, this detached villa is set on a generous, elevated site and enjoys panoramic views over Belfast.
Now requiring some modernisation, the property offers contemporary, open-plan living to the first floor and generous ground floor accommodation with four bedrooms and family bathroom. With attached garage, oil fired central heating and plenty off-street parking, this property will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers.
A private, generously sized garden to the rear of the property is ideal for families and evening entertaining.
Internal inspection comes highly recommended to appreciate the full potential of this home.
- Wooden glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs down to Bedroom.
Stairs up to:
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 9.345m x 5.422m (30' 8" x 17' 9")
Solid wooden floors. Uplighters. Feature fireplace with granite hearth. Views across Belfast City. Open to dining area, cornice ceiling.
- 5.053m x 2.703m (16' 7" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Work surfaces. Space for oven, space for hob. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Feature glazed cabinets. Part tiled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling, wooden door for rear access. Views across Belfast City.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- 2.365m x 2.155m (7' 9" x 7' 1")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.242m x 3.02m (13' 11" x 9' 11")
Wooden flooring. Built-in wardrobe with mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.289m x 2.874m (10' 9" x 9' 5")
Built-in wardrobe with mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.185m x 2.872m (10' 5" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.416m (10' 0" x 7' 11")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with gold mixer taps. Panelled bath with gold mixer taps. Separate shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Power and light.
- Driveway parking for multiple cars. Mature shrubbery. Access to side and rear. Outside light.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Garden laid in lawn with surrounding hedging. Mature trees and shrubbery. Outside light and tap.
Turn onto Rocky Road from Upper Knockbreda Road and Lancedean Road is the first street to the left. Number 22 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »