- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, Bay-Fronted Detached Property
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances, Open to:
- Living/Dining Room with Feature Fireplace
- Separate Living Room to Front with Multi-Fuel Stove
- Utility Room / Downstairs WC
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout/Gas Fired Central Heating (with modern vertical radiators)
- Enclosed South-Easterly Facing Rear Garden
- Gates to Off-Street Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Walking distance to Ballyhackamore & Belmont Villages
- Province-Leading Primary & Secondary Schools within Catchment
Additional InformationEnjoying a generous, level site on the highly regarded Knockhill Park, this superb family home is immaculately presented throughout giving the purchaser nothing to do but place their furniture.
Natural light floods into the well-presented interior with fantastic accommodation on offer, spread over two floors.
Of particular note is the modern kitchen which opens to a dining and living area giving the property somewhere for the family to gather and enjoy the view to the back garden.
Externally this is complemented by lots of parking, a garage and well-tended gardens.
Only a few minutes' walk from Ballyhackamore with its array of shops, amenities, eateries and access to the "Glider" system, early inspection is a must.
- uPVC front door with glazed insets and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Exposed and treated floorboards. Victorian style radiator. Storage cupboard. Worcester digital gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.523m x 4.048m (14' 10" x 13' 3")
(into bay). Exposed wooden and treated floorboards. Multi-fuel stove on slate hearth. Cornice ceiling.
- 6.153m x 4.428m (20' 2" x 14' 6")
Modern range of high and low level units, work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Underbench electric oven, extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Four ring ceramic induction hob. Low voltage spotlights, polished concrete floor. Open plan to:
- Feature modern gas fire with remote control (installed April 21). Exposed and treated wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail. Bay window with aspect to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.66m x 2.476m (8' 9" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine and gas tumble dryer. Polished concrete floor. Door to garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Concrete floors. Low voltage spotlights.
- Feature stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.669m x 4.078m (15' 4" x 13' 5")
(into bay). Bay window with leaded and stained glass windows. Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.749m x 2.961m (12' 4" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.633m x 3.092m (11' 11" x 10' 2")
- Luxury white suite comprising close coupled wc, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Tiled splashback. Fully tiled built in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low voltage spotlights. Fully tiled floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.72m x 2.59m (15' 6" x 8' 6")
Up and over door. Power and light.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Secure wooden gates to off-street driveway parking for multiple cars. Garden laid in lawn, surrounding hedging and mature shrubery. Surrounding fencing. Access to side and rear.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Garden laid in lawn with south-easterly facing aspect. Additional patio area. Surrounding trees and hedging. Mature shrubbery and flowerbeds. Outside light and tap.
Coming out of Ballyhackamore on the Upper Newtownards Road countrybound, turn right after Bloomfield School. Property is on right hand side before Green Road junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »