- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Area, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- White Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawns
22 Killowen Grange, Lisburn
A semi-detached property well maintained and decorated throughout set just off the Glenavy Road, The property is situated in a sought after residential location within walking distance of local schools and only a brief drive from Lisburn and Belfast city centres, an early appointment to view is highly recommended as interest in this property is likely to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 12' 1'' x 12' 11'' (3.68m x 3.93m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator. Open plan to
- Dining Room 10' 5'' x 8' 4'' (3.17m x 2.54m)
- Laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 10' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.17m x 2.06m)
- Range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled walls, uPVC rear door.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roof space, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 12' 2'' x 8' 10'' (3.71m x 2.69m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 3'' x 8' 3'' (3.43m x 2.51m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 4'' x 6' 8'' (3.45m x 2.03m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower and glass shower door. uPVC panelled walls, extractor fan, single panel radiator.
- Driveway parking to front and side. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, oil fired boiler in housing, plastic oil storage tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »