- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Home Located In The Very Desirable Kensington Area In East Belfast
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances, With Breakfast Area
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms On Ground Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Driveway Leading To Detached Garage And To Enclosed rear Garden
- Catchment Area For Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Priced To Allow For Some Modernising
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this detached property located in the much sought after residential area just off the Kensington Road. Situated on a mature site, the property comprises lounge, living room and kitchen on the ground floor, with three good sized bedrooms and bathroom and separate WC on the first floor. The outside of the property boasts a large driveway leading to a detached garage, and gardens to the front and side and private garden laid in lawn to the rear.
Ideally located close to a wide range of local schools including Campbell College, Strathearn, Bloomfield, and Our Lady's and St Patrick's, plus a great range of primary schools, road networks and shopping, this property will suit a young family or professionals seeking a detached home in the area. The property requires a new purchaser to be prepared to modernise and place their own stamp on this family home.
An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully the potential this fine home has to offer.
- Reception Hall
- PVC front door. Cloakroom understairs.
- Living Room 13'9 x 10'8 (4.19m x 3.25m)
- Lounge 19'0 x 13'9 (5.79m x 4.19m)
- Attractive fireplace.
- Kitchen 13'6 x 8'3 (4.11m x 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled flooring. PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'9 x 10'2 (4.19m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 8'7 (3.35m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3 13'4 x 8'4 (4.06m x 2.54m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, part panelled walls, fully tiled flooring.
Separate low flush WC.
- Attractive garden to front with lawns and mature trees. Driveway to garage. Oil fired boiler. Detached brick garage. Garden to rear with lawn to side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »