- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A well-presented mid-terrace property in a superb location in the Holylands area of South Belfast.
- Living room and separate fitted kitchen with all standard appliances.
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms.
- Modern bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
- A separate study on the ground floor makes it an ideal option for a range of students.
- Complimented by gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout.
- Excellent location within walking distance to Queen’s University, Ormeau Road bus links for Jordanstown and indeed the City Centre.
- Property available 01 September 2020.
A well-presented three-bedroom, mid-terrace property in a superb location in the Holylands. The property is in close proximity to all main amenities and within walking distance to Queen’s University Belfast. This property offers convenience, affordability and excellent accommodation for students and professionals alike with access to transportation routes to the City Centre. Briefly it comprises of generous living room with separate fitted kitchen, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite. This property is not to be missed out on and early viewing is advisable.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »