- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Family Room, Lounge, Kitchen With Dining Space, Utility Room, WC And Integral Garage.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, Five Bedrooms, Two With Ensuite Shower-Rooms, One Used As Study And Family Bathroom.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Mahogany Double Glazed Windows.
- Gardens To The Front, Sides And Rear. Decking At Side. Patio Area At Rear.
- Timber Shed For Storage. Apple/Pear And Silver Birch Trees.
- Light Fittings And Blinds Included In Sale.
Additional InformationOccupied by the current vendors since 2008, this five bed detached residence is situated fronting the Crieve Road in Hollywood Grove Newry. The property benefits from enclosed gardens to the front, side and rear, a patio area and has decking to the side.
The ground floor comprises of spacious entrance hall with timber flooring, two reception rooms, a kitchen with solid oak fitted units, a useful utility room with white goods, a separate wc and integral garage.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms, one currently being used as a study, two benefitting from ensuite shower-rooms and a family bathroom with a three piece suite.
The property is within the catchment area for leading local primary and secondary schools and there are local amenities close by. Newry City Centre is within walking distance and the Dublin/Belfast A1 is less than five minutes away.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.5m x 3.57m (11' 6" x 11' 9")
Timber flooring, mahogany front door with side glass panels both sides, telephone point and alarm key pad.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.6m x 4.73m (11' 10" x 15' 6")
Timber flooring, tv point and marble surround fireplace witht granite hearth.
- 3.7m x 7.8m (12' 2" x 25' 7")
Timber flooring, tv point, mahogany surround fireplace with granite hearth and back boiler (heating water only), double doors to kitchen and pvc sliding doors to rear patio.
- 7.173m x 2.993m (23' 6" x 9' 10")
Tiled flooring, range of high and low level solid oak kitchen units with single stainless steel sink. Tiled over work-tops, spot lights over units, integrated fridge freezer, "zanussi" double oven, five ring gas hob and extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.06m x 2.063m (10' 0" x 6' 9")
Tiled flooring, range of low level units with single stainless steel sink, tiled over work-tops, "tricity bendex" tumble dryer, "candy" washing machine and door to integral garage and door to rear garden.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.08m x 2.075m (3' 7" x 6' 10")
Tiled flooring, white w/c, whb and partial wall tiling.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.3m x 5.7m (14' 1" x 18' 8")
Concrete flooring, oil fired boiler, up and over shutter door and access to roofspace.
- Carpet on stairs and landing (recently fitted), access to roofspace (partially floored) and walk in hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.5m x 2.51m (11' 6" x 8' 3")
Front view aspect with carpet flooring and built in storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.m x 3.5m (9' 10" x 11' 6")
Front view aspect with recently fitted carpet, tv point and mahogany built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.8m x 3.m (5' 11" x 9' 10")
Fully tiled with white w/c, vanity unit with whb and corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower.
- 2.7m x 2.m (8' 10" x 6' 7")
Fully tiled with white w/c, vanity unit with whb and bath with timber panel.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.5m x 2.m (8' 2" x 6' 7")
Rear view aspect with carpet flooring, telephone point and currently being used as study.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.42m x 2.968m (7' 11" x 9' 9")
Rear view aspect with carpet flooring and built in storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.m x 1.21m (3' 3" x 3' 12")
Lino flooring, white w/c, whb and shower cubicle with "redring plus" electric shower. Partial wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.7m x 2.9m (12' 2" x 9' 6")
Front view aspect with carpet flooring, tv point and built in storage.
- Enclosed tarmac driveway to the front with gardens laid in lawn, timber fencing and a variety of trees and shrubs.
Gardens laid in lawn to both sides and rear. Decking area at side, and rear patio area with barbecue area. Apple and Pear trees at rear of patio and silver birch trees at side. Outside tap. Timber shed for storage. Oil tank.
From Newry city take the Rathfriland Rd travel for approx 0.4 miles and turn right onto the Crieve Rd and the subject property is located on the left hand side before you turn into Hollywood Grove.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »