- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully presented, deceptively spacious semi-detached villa
- Flexible layout: option of up to five bedrooms
- Master with ensuite shower room
- Living room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Luxury, open plan kitchen with bi-fold doors and Neff appliances
- Casual dining and sitting areas
- Extensive use of reclaimed parquet floor throughout ground floor
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Additional shower room on top floor
- Downstairs wc with adjacent utility area
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazing
- Easy to maintain, landscaped rear garden with garden room and shed
- Side-by-side off street parking for two cars
- Close to excellent local schools, amenities and Comber Greenway
Additional InformationLong regarded as one of East Belfast's premier addresses, Holland Park is a leafy, "horseshoe" street within a few minutes' walk of Ballyhackamore Village.
In excellent decorative order throughout, there is well-proportioned, versatile accommodation spread over three floors.
The luxury, well-appointed kitchen features open plan sitting and dining areas making it an ideal focal point for modern living. Bi-fold doors, take you out to the back garden which has a useful, modern garden room. It could be put to a variety of usages including those looking to work from home.
With little to do except move in and enjoy your new, supremely convenient home, internal inspection is a must.
- Contemporary composite front door with frosted glass panel.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Reclaimed oak, parquet herringbone flooring. Under stair storage area. Access to meter cupboard. Feature radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.89m x 3.67m (16' 1" x 12' 0")
(into bay). Reclaimed oak, parquet herringbone flooring. Attractive stone fireplace with slate inset and hearth featuring gas coal effect fire.
- Plumbed for washing machine, cloaks area. Built-in shelving. Door to:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Reclaimed oak, parquet herringbone flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.08m (12' 0" x 10' 1")
Recliamed oak, parquet herringbone floor. Feature radiators. Excellent range of built-in shelving. Archway to:
- 5.11m x 3.m (16' 9" x 9' 10")
Modern range of high and low level units by Orrlee Kitchens. Integrated Neff appliances including two fan-assisted ovens, four ring induction hob, dishwasher. Underhung Franke stainless steel sink unit with boiling water functionality. American style fridge/freezer. Reclaimed oak, parquet herringbone flooring. Open plan to casual dining area. Corner windows/bi-fold doors to garden.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.65m x 2.47m (8' 8" x 8' 1")
(Currently used as study).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.57m x 2.98m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
(Plus entrance area). Currently used as sitting/dressing room.
- White suite comprising roll-top bath, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in storage cupboard.
- Shelved storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.67m (14' 7" x 12' 0")
(into bay). Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower enclosure with chrome fittings, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.67m x 2.88m (12' 0" x 9' 5")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- ("Jack and Jill"). Tiled shower enclosure with chrome fittings. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor. Connecting door to:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.29m x 3.66m (14' 1" x 12' 0")
- Study/reading area. Access to Roofspace. Built-in storage cupboard with radiator.
- Brick pavior drieway with side-by-side parking for two cars. Bed laid in pebbles, matching path to front door.
Gate to side: Brick pavior pathway and patio areas. Bin storage area to side.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Laid in stones for ease of maintenance. Variety of plants and shrubs. Feature outside lighting, powerpoint, tap.
Timber shed with power and light. Adjacent
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 2.85m x 2.18m (9' 4" x 7' 2")
Double glazed with sliding doors. Power and light. Ideal home office, gym, playroom etc.
From centre of Ballyhackamore turn off the Upper Newtownards Road onto Sandown Road. Holland Park is third on the right (second access) and property is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »