- First Floor Commercial Premises (c.900 Sq Ft)
- Own Door Entrance
- Four Separate Offices
- Furnished Cloakroom; Store Room
- Convenient Location
- Potential To Convert To Residential Accommodation (Subject To Planning)
Investment opportunity comprising first floor commercial premises with own door access, extending to c.900 sq ft, with the potential to convert to residential accommodation (subject to necessary plans and approvals). Prominently situated within a popular residential area of Newtownabbey, the premises is located approximately 0.5 miles from Whiteabbey train station, c.2 miles from the amenities and services at Abbey Centre and c.1.2 miles to the Rushpark junction of the M5 motorway providing ease of access to Belfast City Centre, as well as the wider motorway network. The property comprises private entrance hall with access to large store room and stairwell leading to first floor landing, four separate offices, and furnished cloakroom with two piece suite. Externally the property enjoys gated access to communal service area to rear. The property is need of modernisation which is generously reflected within the marketing figure. Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door. Stairwell leading to first floor. Access to under stairs store. Panelled internal door leading into:
- STORE 3.38m x 1.87m
- Light and power. Access into:
- REAR HALL
- Access to walk in storage cupboard. Rear door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Aluminium framed, glazed door leading into:
- Access to roof space.
- OFFICE 1 4.28m x 4.25m
- Picture window to front elevation. Focal point tiled fireplace.
- OFFICE 2 4.26m x 3.60m
- Picture window to front elevation. Access to built in shelved store.
- OFFICE 3 3.05m x 2.53m
- Picture window to rear elevation. Access to shelved store.
- OFFICE 4 widest points
- Picture window to front elevation. Access to hot press.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM 1.86m x 1.83m
- Two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
- Gated access to communal service area to rear.
- NAV - £1,900.00
ESTIMATED RATES - £995.56
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing