- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi-Detached Family Home
- Exceptional Standard Of Finish And Presentation Throughout
- Three Generous Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Living Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Luxury Fully Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Integrated Appliances Open Plan To Dining Area
- Open Plan Sunroom Off Kitchen With Double uPVC Doors Leading Outside
- Downstairs WC
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Gardens To Rear With Paved Sitting Area
- Generous Tarmac Driveway Parking To The Side
- Popular And Convenient Location Close To All Local Amenities And Transport Routes To Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationHartley Hall offers a peaceful, private, shore side sanctuary where you can escape the daily hustle and bustle. These stylish homes capture all the elegance and graceful proportions of a bygone era. It offers everything you need for the perfect modern lifestyle.
Situated beside the Shore Road in Greenisland, Hartley Hall is only 8 miles from Belfast and is well serviced with local amenities close at hand including excellent schooling, shopping within Greenisland and Carrickfergus as well as a number of additional amenities including excellent golf courses and the University of Ulster.
This particular property has beautifully proportioned accommodation comprising of three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite, principal bathroom together with spacious living room, kitchen/casual dining living area and sunroom. In addition the property benefits from a pleasant fully enclosed rear garden.
Likely to be of interest to the first time buyer, professional couple or young family in today's market. We have no hesitation in encouraging an immediate inspection of this superb property. To arrange a viewing please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tile splashback. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.39m x 3.7m (17' 8" x 12' 2")
Wood-burning stove and slate hearth.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.9m x 3.59m (19' 4" x 11' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer. 'Candy' electric oven. 5 ring gas hob. Stainless steel and glass extractor fan. 'Hoover' integrated dishwasher. 'Candy' washer / dryer. Ceramic sink unit with hot water tap. Wine cooler. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting. 'Vaillant' gas boiler.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.27m (11' 5" x 10' 9")
Low voltage spotlighting.
- Access to roof space.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 3.9m x 3.86m (12' 10" x 12' 8")
Wood panelled walls. Built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with rainhead attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.96m x 2.76m (9' 9" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.99m x 2.02m (9' 10" x 6' 8")
- Bath with telephone shower. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Tarmac driveway to the side and garden in lawn. Enclosed rear garden bordered by timber fence with paved sitting area and garden in lawn. Wooden shed. Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »