- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationOccupying a superb spacious site extending to approx. 1 acre, this outstanding detached chalet style bungalow enjoys a delightful rural setting with fine views over surrounding countryside, yet within commuting distance of M1 motorway, Lisburn, Belfast and the International Airport.
Built and finished to a high specification this most appealing home offers a host of noteworthy features including attractive elevations, tasteful presentation, top quality finishes, well proportioned accommodation and an imaginative and flexible internal layout to suit individual requirements.
Sure to attract interest from the most discerning of purchasers we recommend early internal inspection for a full appraisal.
Accommodation Briefly Comprises: Closed Entrance Porch, Dining Hall, Lounge with feature brick fireplace, Dining Room, Sun Lounge, luxury Kitchen with range of fitted units and integrated appliances, rear porch, Utility Room, luxury family Bathroom, Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room and 4 further Bedrooms (2 Bedrooms on ground floor and 2 Bedrooms on first floor), oak open thread spindle staircase to first floor gallery landing with feature window and seat, Shower Room.
Pine panelled internal doors and moulded skirtings and architraves.
Alarm system installed.
PVC fascias and soffits.
PVC double glazed 'Georgian style' double glazed windows.
Oil-fired central heating.
Pebbled driveway to parking area and matching Detached double Garage (34'3" x 19'9" max) with twin electric roller shutter doors, loft area and toilet.
Outside: Superb spacious site with well maintained gardens front, side and rear. Ranch style fencing to front with hedge planted and double entrance gates. Stocked bed area to front and feature paved patio area to rear.
Please note: extra land may be available at extra valuation.
Location: From Lisburn take the Pond Park Road turn left at the T-Junction onto Stoneyford Road which becomes Rock Road. Hannahstown Road is first left after the Ballymac Hotel. Property located on the right, sign erected.
- CLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- with stable 1/2 door with leaded glazed inset, tiled floor, single panelled radiator.
- DINING HALL:
- 5.92m x 4.11m (19' 5" x 13' 6")
with solid oak wooden floor, 2 wall light points, telephone point, pitched beamed ceiling, single and double panelled radiator, recessed spots, built-in storage.
- 5.08m x 4.67m (16' 8" x 15' 4")
with feature brick fireplace, double panelled radiator, oak wooden flooring.
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.72m (11' 0" x 8' 11")
with 'White' suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c., 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, double panelled radiator.
- Part glazed panelled French doors with bevelled glass to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.1m (15' 2" x 10' 2")
with tiled chinese slate floor, double panelled radiator. Part glazed panelled French door with bevelled glass to:
- SUN LOUNGE:
- 3.35m x 3.02m (11' 0" x 9' 11")
with wooden floor, 2 double panelled radiators, pitched beamed ceiling, recessed spots, uPVC double glazed double doors to patio
- LUXURY KITCHEN:
- 4.5m x 3.28m (14' 9" x 10' 9")
with excellent range of high and low level fitted units, bowl 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built-in oven, 5 ring gas hob, extractor fan and canopy, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, feature island unit with seating area, glazed display unit, part tiled walls, tiled chinese slate floor, radiator, recessed spots.
- Rear porch with tiled chinese slate floor, single panelled radiator, uPVC double glazed exterior door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.39m x 1.78m (7' 10" x 5' 10")
with range of high and low level fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, single panelled radiator, tiled chinese slate floor, Hot Press.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 4.06m (15' 5" x 13' 4")
with double panelled radiator.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- with feature glass block wall, spacious tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c., tiled walls and floor, single panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.m (11' 11" x 9' 10")
with double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 3.02m (10' 4" x 9' 11")
with double panelled radiator.
- Oak open thread spindle staircase to first floor gallery landing with feature window and seat, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.05m x 4.24m (16' 7" x 13' 11")
with access to under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, recessed spots.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 7.21m x 4.14m (23' 8" x 13' 7")
with built-in storage, double panelled radiator, recessed spots.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- with 'White' suite comprising tiled corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback, low flush w.c., tiled floor, velux window, extractor fan, single panelled radiator, access to under eaves storage.
- MATCHING DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 10.44m x 6.02m (34' 3" x 19' 9")
with twin electric roller shutter doors, side windows and door, electric light and power, 2 single panelled radiators, oil-fired heating boiler, access to loft area. Toilet with low flush w.c and wash hand basin with mixer taps.
- Superb spacious site with well maintained gardens front, side and rear. Open aspect affording fine views over the surrounding countryside. Ranch style fencing to front with hedge planted and double entrance gates. Pebbled driveway to parking area. Stocked bed area to front and feature paved patio area to rear, outside lights, water tap, PVC oil tank.
Location: From Lisburn take the Pond Park Road turn left at the T-Junction onto Stoneyford Road which becomes Rock Road. Hannahstown Road is first left after the Ballymac Hotel. Property located ont the right, sign erected.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »