- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Home in the Heart of Ballyholme
- Convenient and Much Sought After Location
- Within Easy Walking Distance of Ballyholme Beach
- Lounge / Family/Dining Room with Multi Burning Stove
- Kitchen / Utility Room
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite / Separate wc
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Gardens to Front and Rear / Off Road Parking
- Roofspace Suitable for Conversion (Subject to Necessary Approvals)
- Easy Walking Distance to Ballyholme Beach.
Additional InformationDelightful semi detached home set in the heart of Ballyholme. The accommodation has been extended to the ground floor and comprises cloakroom suite, lounge, family/dining room, kitchen, utility, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc; while outside there is off road parking and gardens to front and enclosed to rear. This home has many original features including porthole window in hall and bay window in lounge.
Within easy walking distance of all the amenities of Ballyholme village including shops, cafes, schools, churches and the beach with delightful scenery and coastal walks. Bangor town centre is a short car ride away, as are the ring roads for the commuter.
Great opportunity to purchase a home in this much sought after location.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed down lighting.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood flooring, port hole window.
- 4.06m x 3.15m (13' 4" x 10' 4")
Electric fire, solid wood flooring, bay window, double doors.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.91m (16' 4" x 12' 10")
Cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and multi burner, corniced ceiling.
- 4.67m x 2.79m (15' 4" x 9' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, formica round edge work surfaces, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, wall tiling, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
Including built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.54m (10' 5" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 1.73m (8' 3" x 5' 8")
Currently used as dressing room.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, power shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Comprising low flush wc, tiled floor.
- Floored, accessed by Slingsby type ladder. Suitable for conversion to provide a master bedroom with en-suite (subject to necessary approvals).
- Enclosed rear garden in lawns with paved patio area, outside light and water tap, plastic oil storage tank, shed.
Front garden with small lawn area, pebbled off road parking, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Leaving Bangor at the top of High Street, proceed onto Donaghadee Road and veer left onto Groomsport Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »