- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique duplex apartment located within original Groomsport House building
- Affording uninterrupted, panoramic views across the Irish Sea
- Exuding a wealth of character and grandeur with many original features retained
- Layout is arranged over 3 floors
- Hardwood door to Hallway
- Living Room
- Dining Sun Room
- (affording stunning views across the coastline)
- Separate Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom
- Several built in storage cupboards
- Hardwood glazed windows
- Calor Gas Heating
- Climate Control System - Heating can be controlled by mobile phone
- Set within approx 2.9 acres of landscaped communal gardens
- Private pathway offering direct access to Groomsport Beach
- Barbeque area, Tennis court, Allocated parking bay plus Own garden store
- Enviable location - Nearby Groomsport village and also close to arterial routes for those wishing to commute
Additional InformationA unique duplex apartment affording uninterrupted, panoramic views across the Irish Sea.
Groomsport House was originally built circa 1849 and converted into apartments in 1999. A stunning Tudor Gothic revival building, exuding a wealth of character and grandeur throughout with many of the original features having been retained. To name a few; the grand mahogany staircase and beautiful leaded stained glass window within the communal hallway, cornicing and notably high ceilings. Located in the original building, the apartment itself is arranged over 3 floors; Accommodation briefly comprises hallway, two reception rooms, two bedrooms, kitchen, main bathroom plus mezzanine landing study area. The focal point of the apartment is the spacious Living Room leading to Dining Sun Room – This space affords what could justifiably be described as the best views within the complex overlooking the coastline. The property is further enhanced by several built in storage solutions and Calor gas central heating.
The complex is set within approximately 2.9 acres, the landscaped communal gardens are a delightful backdrop to the unique complex. Coastal walks, scenery and Groomsport harbour are on your doorstep - A private pathway offers direct access from the gardens onto Groomsport Beach. Other external features include barbeque area, tennis court, allocated parking bay plus an allocated garden store – ideal for push bikes or similar equipment. An enviable location, the property is just a short distance from the picturesque village of Groomsport- Amenities include local shop, hairdresser plus several restaurants. The main arterial routes are very accessible for those wishing to commute to Bangor or Belfast. All in all, a truly tremendous opportunity to acquire a unique apartment within an exclusive location.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to First Floor.
- Hardwood Front Door.
- RECEPTION HALLWAY:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.09m (14' 6" x 10' 2")
Alcove shelving, large storage cupboard.
- Glazed double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.36m (10' 4" x 7' 9")
Fabulous uninterrupted sea views across Belfast.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.97m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
Built-in robe and additional built-in cupboard, gas fired boiler and shelving. Feature window seating.
- Staircase to lower level.
- 4.95m x 1.8m (16' 3" x 5' 11")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, built-in Neff oven, built-in 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan, space for (Smeg) dishwasher, space for (Indesit) washing machine, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, oak effect laminate wood flooring.
- Staircase to First Floor.
- Storage cupboard understairs and additional cupboard on landing / stair-turn.
- MEZZANINE STUDY AREA:
- Velux window, feature exposed timber beams.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.16m x 2.71m (10' 4" x 8' 11")
- White bathroom suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with light, low flush wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Private pathway offering direct access to Groomsport Beach.
- Set within approximately 2.9 acres of landscaped communal gardens.
- Barbeque area. Tennis court. Allocated parking bay plus own garden store.
From the last roundabout of the Bangor Ringroad, take the exit onto the A2. Just after the Donaghadee Road (leading to Groomsport village), turn left into Groomsport House.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »