- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached 3 story house
- 2 bedrooms on second floor
- Bedroom 3/study on ground floor
- Open plan kitchen/diner/lounge
- Utility room
- Cloakroom with LFWC
- Bathroom with 4 piece white suite
- Attic floored with light
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas heating system
- Integral garage (currently used as cinema room)
- On street parking
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Walking distance to fairhill shopping centre
- New Build approx 4 years ago
- Blinds included in the sale
- Composite Doors
Additional InformationLocated in the heart of Ballymena town centre, this modern 3 story semi-detached house offers excellent living accomodation alongside modern fixtures and fittings. Boasting 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom/study, utility room and open plan kitchen/diner/lounge alongside integral garage with is currently used as cinema room, Homes Idependent encourage all young professionals and family buyers to book their viewing without hesitation.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With PVC front door. Tiled flooring. Balustrade stair case to first floor. Door to integral garage.
- 2.11m x 0.86m (6' 11" x 2' 10")
With LFWC and WHB. Tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.13m (9' 7" x 7' 0")
With a generous range of eye and low level cream gloss units stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring. PVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (3)/STUDY:
- 3.43m x 1.52m (11' 3" x 5' 0")
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.05m x 3.28m (16' 7" x 10' 9")
With roller door and access from entrance hallway. Currently used as cinema room.
- With balustrade stair case to second floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER/LOUNGE:
- 7.09m x 5.66m (23' 3" x 18' 7")
(Max - L Shape)
Kitchen with a range of eye and low level fitted cream gloss units. 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated fridge, integrated freezer. Breakfast bar area. Spacious dining area. Lounge area with wood burning stove to tiled hearth. Laminated wooden flooring.
- With access to loft (loft floored with light).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.15m (14' 8" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.72m (12' 3" x 8' 11")
With feature window with window seat.
- 2.84m x 2.57m (9' 4" x 8' 5")
With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, corner bath and shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Velux window. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- On street parking to front of property. Garden in lawn to rear with tarmac area and paved patio area. Built in BBQ. Site private and enclosed by wooden fencing.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »