- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented And Extended Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Lounge With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Dining Room With Patio Doors To Rear Garden
- Extended Kitchen With Excellent Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Tiled Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden With South Westerly Aspect
- Detached Garage With Up And Over Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors (Except Entrance Door)
- Internal Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
A Well Presented And Extended Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood panelled entrance door with leaded and stained glass windows. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Staircase with hardwood spindled balustrade, handrail and newel post.
- 4.15m x 3.7m (13' 7" x 12' 2")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Wall light points.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.02m (11' 2" x 9' 11")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed double doors leading to rear garden.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN:
- 3.86m x 3.6m (12' 8" x 11' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units with oak doors. Round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Concealed extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Hotpress. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door. Panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.9m (10' 6" x 9' 6")
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.56m (13' 2" x 11' 8")
Built in robe. Access to Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.97m x 2.61m (13' 0" x 8' 7")
Built in robe. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Access to Eaves storage.
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs in bark beds. Brickset paved path and steps. Driveway. Enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.35m x 3.m (17' 7" x 9' 10")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moss Road turn into Greenburn Park, number 22 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »