This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A luxurious and beautifully presented family home in a prestigious development in Crossgar
- Spacious and flexible accommodation finished with top quality appliances and a lovely décor
- Welcoming entrance hall with a newly tiled floor and new carpet to the stairs
- Spacious lounge with luxurious feature wallpaper and a feature wall mounted gas fire
- Living room or a fifth bedroom on the ground floor
- Distressed solid oak kitchen with Star Galaxy granite work surfaces and patio doors to the patio
- Matching utility room and WC off the kitchen with additional access to the rear garden
- Four well-proportioned double bedrooms upstairs
- Master bedroom has a luxury en-suite shower room with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Stunning family bathroom with a ‘Jacuzzi’ style corner bath and a modern white suite
- Oil fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Detached garage with light, power and a roller door
- Fully enclosed and generous rear garden with a patio area accessed from the kitchen
- Brick paved driveway with plenty of off-street parking
Do it with Style!
This luxurious home is presented to the highest of standards, with no expense spared and a tasteful décor lavished on it. The property is literally ready to move into and enjoy, both inside and out. It benefits from a generous site including a large rear garden that is fully enclosed making it ideal for children playing. It benefits from flexible and generous accommodation that can be utilised to suit your requirements, it is currently used as four bedrooms and two receptions, but could easily be used as five bedrooms with one superior reception room. If you are searching for a home that boasts space for a large family, a luxurious décor, attractive outdoor space and has a great range of local amenities and schools close by, then this wonderful property should be at the top of your favourite list!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with a recently tiled floor, a stunning lounge with a luxury wallpaper and a wall mounted gas fire, a living room / play room / formal dining room or fifth bedroom, a beautiful kitchen with pitted oak units and granite worktops with plenty of space for dining, a matching utility room with plumbing for white goods and a downstairs guest toilet. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, the master being particularly spacious and benefitting from a luxurious en-suite shower room with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, and a delightful family bathroom with a Jacuzzi style corner bath.
To the front there is a neat lawn and a brick paved driveway to the side with parking for several cars. The detached garage benefits from light, power and a roller door. The large and fully enclosed rear garden has been landscaped to provide easily maintained and enjoyable outdoor space where you can relax on the patio or play on the lovely lawn. With patio doors leading from the kitchen to the patio, entertaining family and friends on a fine summer’s day will be a pleasure.
Graysfield is conveniently located within walking distance to Crossgar village and its excellent range of local amenities and outstanding coffee shops. Downpatrick, Saintfield and Belfast are all within easy commuting distance and local transport to leading schools is within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 18’4” x 10’9”
Family Room 13’1” x 10’8”
Kitchen/Dining Room 17’6” x 11’0”
Utility Room 7’1” x 5’10”
Master Bedroom 17’0” x 10’9”
En-Suite 7’0” x 5’9”
Bedroom 2 13’1” x 10’9”
Bedroom 3 11’1” x 8’8”
Bedroom 4 11’6” x 8’7”
Bathroom 7’8” x 7’0”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views