- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 bedrooms (2 with built- in wardrobes)
- Lounge with fireplace
- Generous kitchen with dining area
- Wel presented throughout
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Condensing boiler (installed 1 year ago)
- Attached garage (plumbed)
- Pebbled driveway and front
- Garden in lawn to front and rear
- Private and enclosed rear garden
- Cul- de- sac location
- Bus stop at entrance to develpoment
- Convenient to four towns primary school
- 5 minute drive to Ballymena town centre
Additional InformationPerfectly situated in the popular cul-de-sac development of Gloonan Hill on the edge of the award winning village of Ahoghill, this stunning semi-detached family home is noteworthy for its spacious accommodation and tasteful decor throughout. Boasting generous kitchen, garage, 3 bedrooms and private rear garden this property is a real gem and will attract first time buyers and family buyers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With PVC front door. Tiled flooring, Staircase to first floor
- 4.23m x 3.51m (13' 11" x 11' 6")
With cast iron fireplace with sandstone surround and mantle. Granite hearth.
- KITCHEN/ DINER
- 5.47m x 3.49m (17' 11" x 11' 5")
With a range of eye and low level fitted modern oak units, 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer, glazed display unit, integrated dishwasher, option for 5 ring gas hob and oven, stainless steel extractor fan over. Under pelmet lighting. Integrated fridge, Tiled flooring. Doubled french doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 2.82m (14' 0" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.55m x 2.87m (11' 8" x 9' 5")
With built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.98m x 2.54m (9' 9" x 8' 4")
With built in wardrobes
- 2.27m x 2.74m (7' 5" x 8' 12")
With 4-piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and panelled bath with shower head. Shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Hotpress with storage space.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 3.69m x 3.15m (12' 1" x 10' 4")
With loft storage. Plumbed for hot and cold water and provivion for W.C.
- Stone driveway to front of house for spacious off street parking. Garden in lawn with planted trees. Paved patio area to rear with garden in lawn and planted beds in shrub. Site private and bounded by wall and fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »