- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive End Terrace In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bright Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- Recently Installed Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Recently Re-Carpeted
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, Public Transport Links & Shops
- Close To Excellent Primary & Post Primary Schools
Additional InformationSet off the Ballygowan Road, this attractive end terrace property is found in a cul-de-sac location that offers great convenience to the City Centre, local schools and shops as well as the Outer Ring.
Benefiting from the recent installation of gas fired central heating, the property comes to the market and is ready for occupation.
Outside, there is ample off street parking to the front along with good sized front and rear garden areas.
We would encourage early viewing as properties in this area rarely come to the open market. Viewing is by private appointment. Please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- Glazed panel door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
Laminate wooden floor. Gas inset fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 3.35m x 2.24m (11' 0" x 7' 4")
Range of modern high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with under oven and stainless steel extractor fan over.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with thermostatic shower and mixer tap over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Push button WC. PVC panelled walls. Laminate wooden floor. PVC panelled ceiling.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 2.92m (14' 2" x 9' 7")
Built-in wardrobe with gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.49m (11' 0" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.31m (8' 9" x 7' 7")
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the rear, enclosed garden in lawn with outside tap and light. Patio area and brick store. To the front, garden in lawn and tarmac driveway.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »