- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room/Downstairs W/C
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas HeatingDouble Glazing
- Off Street Parking for Several Cars/Detached Garage
- Fantastic Rear Garden
Additional InformationSituated on an elevated position overlooking green space in the heart of the Four Winds, this property is both extended and positioned on arguably one of the best sites of any semi detached home in the area. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, two receptions, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs w/c and white bathroom suite on first floor. Furthermore the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and floored roof space for storage purposes.
Outside there is parking for several cars to the front leading to a detached garage, and a fantastic rear garden with large flagged patio, ideal for outside entertaining. The property is also convenient to the local shops off Newton Park, transport links into and out of Belfast and is only a short drive from Forestside Shopping Centre.
- Upvc sliding front door to entrance porch. Glazed inner door to the entrance porch. Glass panelled inner door to hallway. Laminate oak flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c Sink unit.
- Lounge 11'4 x 11'2 (3.45m x 3.40m)
- Living Area 11'5 x 10'9 (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Open to:
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 12'2 x 7'8 (3.71m x 2.34m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in gas hob, double oven. Granite work tops, integrated dishwasher, Single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled floor.
- Utility Area
- Plumbed for washing machine. Range of units. Gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'4 x 11'1 (3.45m x 3.38m)
- Built in bedroom furniture, excellent views.
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 10'9 (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Three 8'0 x 7'9 (2.44m x 2.36m)
- Double built in robes. Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising p shaped bath with central mixer taps and Mira shower unit above. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Heated towel rail. Hot-press with radiator. Tongue and groove ceiling. Spot-lights.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Light and power. Storage into eaves. Skylight window.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with ample parking for several cars leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Plumbed for gas tumble dryer.
- Outside Rear
- Large enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, bordered by mature hedging. Raised flagged patio area overlooking the rear garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »