- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented End Townhouse with Cut De Sac Position
- Lounge with Solid Oak Wood Flooring Open to Dining Room
- Dining Room with Patio Doors to Rear Paved Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with Partly Tiled Walls and Laminate Floor
- Three Bedrooms and Modern White Bathroom on First Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden in Lawn, Driveway and Store with Gas Fired Boiler
- Convenient To Motorway Network and Belfast City Airport
A well presented end townhouse with cul de sac position close to the popular and convenient Knocknagoney area. The accommodation comprises of lounge with solid oak wood flooring, archway to dining room with patio doors to rear gardens and fitted kitchen with wood laminate flooring on the ground floor. The first floor offers three bedrooms, one with built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors, and modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath. Front garden with lawn and driveway, enclosed rear paved garden, upvc double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. Everything a first time buyer or professional wanting very little maintenance close to the main arterial routes into Belfast City centre or motorway network.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Solid Oak wood flooring.
- Lounge 14'7 x 13'6 (4.45m x 4.11m)
- Mock hole in wall fireplace with tiled heath. Solid Oak wood flooring. Cupboard under stairs. Archway to:
- Dining Room 8'3 x 7'1 (2.51m x 2.16m)
- Patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 8'3 x 6'1 (2.51m x 1.85m)
- Range of high and low level units, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 7'4 (4.06m x 2.24m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
- Bedroom 2 9'7 x 7'4 at widest points (2.92m x 2.24m at widest points)
- Bedroom 3 6'4 x 5'8 (1.93m x 1.73m)
- Built-in cupboard.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- Front garden with lawn and driveway. Outside store with gas fired boiler. Enclosed rear paved garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »