- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented detached family home
- Located within a quiet, residential area
- Generous single storey extension with direct access to rear garden
- Lounge with feature wood burning stove
- Open plan kitchen - dining - living
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of built in appliances, picture window framing rural aspect
- Four well proportioned Bedrooms - Master with ensuite
- Main Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating / Double glazed
- Cavity wall insulation plus roofspace insulation - installed 2 years ago
- Integral Garage with Utility area / Landscaped rear garden
- Panoramic views across open countryside to Scrabo Tower
Additional InformationAn extended, detached family home, affording stunning panoramic views over the open countryside to Scrabo Tower and beyond.
Offering bright and deceptively spacious accommodation, the layout is ideal for modern family living. Undoubtedly, the heart of this home is the impressive open plan kitchen – dining – living with direct access to the rear garden with beautiful countryside views. Further investigation reveals lounge with wood burning stove plus an integral garage with utility area. Upstairs, are four well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite, plus family bathroom. With ample parking to the front, the rear garden is notably private, landscaped with feature timber decked area and brick pavior patio boasting a fabulous rural aspect.
A popular residential location – ideal for a range of prospective purchasers. Comber boasts a variety of local amenities including an array of restaurants, coffee shops, schools, local Leisure Centre plus the Comber Greenway, a 7 mile traffic free section of the National Cycle Network leading to Belfast. It is also within close proximity to principal routes to Belfast, Dundonald, Downpatrick and Newtownards - ideal for those wishing to commute.
- CLOAKS STORE
- 5.2m x 4.3m (17' 1" x 14' 1")
Into square bay. Contemporary fireplace with oak surround, tiled inset and hearth, brick chamber wood burning stove, oak wood flooring, corniced ceiling.
- 6.5m x 3.4m (21' 4" x 11' 2")
Crownwood bespoke kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units and matching island, Rangemaster range cooker with 5-ring gas hob, double oven and grill, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, Maytag American style fridge freezer, Franke stainless steel twin tub sink with swan neck mixer tap, granite work tops, granite tiled floor, picture window framing, beautiful open countryside.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING:
- 8.7m x 3.m (28' 7" x 9' 10")
Oak effect laminate wood flooring, pine tongue and groove ceiling with feature vaulted ceiling, double doors to exterior.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.m (15' 5" x 9' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap, vanitory sink unit with mixer tap and light, low flush wc, laminate wood flooring, Velux window, access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.m x 3.m (13' 1" x 9' 10")
Oak effect laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.5m x 2.7m (11' 6" x 8' 10")
Oak wood flooring, overlooking countryside.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.5m (9' 10" x 8' 2")
Oak effect laminate wood flooring, Velux window.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatic contemporary shower over, centre mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pvc panelled surround, vanitory wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level storage, mirror and light, low flush wc, shaver point, Vinyl flooring.
- Slingsby type ladder to floored, insulated roofspace with light.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.1m x 3.m (16' 9" x 9' 10")
Roller door, light and power, gas fired boiler.
- Landscaped rear garden.
Travelling along the Glen Road out of Comber, take the third right onto Glencroft, veer left along Glencroft Drive, then continue to the end of the road. Turn left and number 22 is on the right hand side backing onto the open countryside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »