- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached Bungalow
- Lounge/Kitchen-Dining/2 Bedrooms/Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Street Car Parking to Front
- Enclosed Front & Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time/Investment Purchase
- Within Walking Distance of Town Centre
- This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is well situated within walking distance of the town centre and local amenities. The property offers comfortable living accommodation and would be an ideal purchase for investment/first time buyers. It benefits from a spacious enclosed rear garden and street parking to the front.
- Leaving Limavady along the Ballyquin Road, take the third left into Glengiven Avenue and then take the third right into Glenburn Way. Number 22 is immediately in front of you.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Hall: 4.1 x 1.7 (13'5" x 5'6")
- with built-in cloaks, points for wall lights, solid wood flooring.
- Lounge: 4.4 x 3.1 (14'5" x 10'2")
- having Pine fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, points for wall lights, centre piece, solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining: 4.4 x 3.3 (14'5" x 10'9")
- with Pine eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, stainless steel sink unit, cooker point, extractor fan with light. space for fridge freezer and tumble dryer, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (1): 3.2 x 3.5 (10'5" x 11'5")
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (2): 3.2 x 3.0 (10'5" x 9'10")
- with wood effect laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: 3.5 x 1.7 (11'5" x 5'6")
- with four piece suite comprising of fitted bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostat shower. Also having recess low voltage down-lighters, tiled flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Enclosed garden to front of property laid in lawn.
Garden to rear laid in lawn and enclosed by wooden fencing. Paved patio area. Outside light & tap.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £504.72 as at 10/05/22.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »