This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superbly Presented Renovated Mid Terrace Property
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Newly Fitted Contemporary Kitchen
- Two Deluxe Shower Rooms And Separate WC
- Fully HMO Compliant
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- High Specification Of Finish Throughout
- Available 24th August 2018
This substantial mid-terrace property is located in the heart of the University Area just off Botanic Avenue and University Street. The property is within walking distance to Queens University, Belfast City Hospital and Belfast City Centre. It is also HMO compliant and has been recently modernised throughout to a very high specification.The accommodation briefly comprises, on the ground floor of a bright and spacious living room open plan to dining area and a newly fitted contemporary kitchen. The first floor return has a newly fitted shower room and a separate wc. The first floor has two large bedrooms and three further double bedrooms occupy the second floor along with a further shower room.This property is finished to high specification and has been refurbished throughout by the current owner. This is a notoriously popular area for young professionals, students of Queens University Belfast and medical staff due to its central location. Early viewing is highly recommended.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »