- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A well-presented mid terrace property in a popular location off Grande Parade and Castlereagh Road.
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and laminate wood flooring.
- Modern fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low-level storage and modern appliances with access to enclosed rear garden.
- Three bedrooms on the first floor (Two Doubles and a single).
- Contemporary style family bathroom with white suite.
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout.
- Delightful enclosed rear south facing garden in block paving and lawn with garden shed.
- Excellent local primary, secondary and grammar schools close at hand.
- Convenient location close to a host of excellent local amenities on the Castlereagh Road and Ballyhackamore.
A beautifully presented mid terrace property located in a popular residential location in East Belfast. Conveniently situated close to various local amenities and schools, it is likely to appeal to a wide variety of prospective tenants. Internally the property is bright and spacious throughout and comprises generous living room and separate modern fitted kitchen three well-presented bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite. Externally there is a beautiful south facing enclosed rear garden in lawn. Close to excellent local amenities and local Primary and Secondary schools and providing ease of access to Belfast City Centre via public or private transport. All of these factors make this a popular and desirable location. We have no hesitation in recommending internal inspection to appreciate all this superb home has to offer. It is rare that a property in this location stays on the rental market for long, therefore early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »