- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid-Terrace Property within Walking Distance of Holywood Town Centre
- Tasteful Internal Decor Throughout
- Solid Oak Wooden Flooring throughout the Reception Hall and the Living/Dining Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms Including Main Bedroom with Bay Window
- Bathroom Modern White Suite, Attractive Tiling and Electric Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Rear Yard Area & Front Paviour Forecourt
- Outhouse plumbed for washing machine
- Excellent Convenience to Local Amenities with Vast Array of Shops, Cafes and Restaurants
- Within the Catchment Area of Popular Local Primary and Post-Primary Schools
- Ideal for those Commuting to Belfast City via Road or Rail
- Rent £850 Per Month
- Offered Unfurnished
- Available October
Additional InformationAn attractive Mid-Terrace Property conveniently located in the heart of Holywood and therefore close to local shops, cafes and other local amenities. Commuting is made easy by both Road and Rail.
To the ground floor, the reception hall, with solid oak floor, leads through to the lounge/dining room where you will find a slate fireplace, solid oak floor, a bay window as well as an access to the rear courtyard. The adjacent kitchen offers excellent storage capacity through fitted cabinets and is very functional with some integrated appliances and ample dining space. The outhouse accessible through the rear yard area provides additional storage and plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer.
The First Floor comprises of master bedroom with a bay window, a modern bathroom and two additional bedrooms.
- Hardwood front door, double glazed top light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With solid French oak wooden flooring, newel post and turn spindle staircase to first floor, glazed access door to through lounge/dining room.
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.54m x 2.92m (24' 9" x 9' 7")
Mature outlook to front, solid French oak wooden flooring throughout, lounge with slate fireplace and cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth, open fire, wall lights, cloaks and storage cupboard under stairs, uPVC double glazed tilt and turn access door to rear courtyard.
- 4.5m x 2.67m (14' 9" x 8' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated four ring ceramic hob, integrated oven below, extractor hood above, built-in glazed display cabinets, space for fridge freezer, ample family dining area, stone tiled floor, hardwood double glazed access door to courtyard, outlook to courtyard with exposed Blue Stone wall.
- Velux window, hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.91m (13' 3" x 12' 10")
Mature outlook to front, wall lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.49m (11' 6" x 8' 2")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.36m (8' 9" x 7' 9")
Access hatch to roofspace, outlook to side.
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, glazed shower screen, Mira Sport electric shower unit, fully tiled splashback, part tiled walls and mosaic tiling, porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder, roofspace partially floored and insulated.
- OUTHOUSE/WASH HOUSE:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, light and power, excellent storage.
- Front forecourt in brick paviour paving. L-shaped rear courtyard with part exposed Blue Stone wall, access to rear for bins and refuse.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along the High Street in the direction of Belfast turn left into Downshire Road. Continue up Downshire Road and Number 22 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »