- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Modern 1st Floor Family Bathroom Suite
- Integral Garage
- Prime Corner Site
- Mature Gardens Surrounding
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
Positioned in a highly regarded, quiet cul-de-sac and in a central locality to a host of local amenities, schools and transport options. Centrally located to 'Sandyknowes' roundabout with access to various locations, this well-maintained four bedroom home boasts a well-planned living layout, a modern 1st floor family bathroom suite and a contemporary fitted kitchen. On a prime corner site with well-presented mature gardens surrounding. This family home will appeal to a range of buyers; early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Double glazed French doors with feature inset into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood effect laminate floor. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- LOUNGE 5.41m x 3.58m (17'9" x 11'9")
- Wood effect laminate floor. Feature fireplace with wooden mantle surround and tiled hearth and. Large feature picture window. Double French doors into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.20m x 2.87m (10'6" x 9'5")
- Wood effect laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 6.86m x 3.86m (22'6" x 12'8")
- At widest points. Modern white kitchen with contrasting work surfaces. Space for oven. Extractor fan with stainless steel hood. One and quarter stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Space for fridge. Tiled floor. Wood effect laminate floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.64m x 1.17m (8'8" x 3'10")
- Range of high and low level units. Space for freezer. Space for dishwasher. Space for washing machine. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- STUDY 8.61m x 2.82m (28'3" x 9'3")
- At widest points & Into eaves. Velux window.
- MODERN WHITE FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc tap, button flush w.c. and corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Recessed spot lights.
- BEDROOM 1 5.00m x 3.25m (16'5" x 10'8")
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 3.18m (12'5" x 10'5")
- BEDROOM 3 4.09m x 2.74m (13'5" x 9'0")
- Laminate effect wood floor.
- BEDROOM 4 3.00m x 2.62m (9'10" x 8'7")
- Wood effect laminate floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 28'3" x 9'3"
- Up & Over Door. Power & Light.
- Extensive driveway to front suited to a variety of vehicles with paved walkways.
Mature, vast gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawn screened by fir trees, hedges and shrubbery.
Private patio area to rear screened by perimeter walls.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »