- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stylish Duplex Penthouse Unfurnished Apartment In The Centre Of Holywood
- Approximately 1750 Sq Ft With Lift Access To Front Door
- Exceptional Finish Throughout Including Solid Oak Floors, Designer Tiling, Granite Worktops, 'Neff' Appliances and Kohler White Sanitary Ware
- Excellent Sized Kitchen With Designer Built In Appliances And Dining Area
- Spacious Living Room With Solid-Oak Flooring
- Three Generous-Sized Bedrooms, Master With Bath And Dressing Room And Bedroom 2 With Ensuite Shower Room
- Cloakroom With WC And Hanging Space And Separate Utility Room With Excellent Built In Storage
- Phoenix Natural Gas Heating and Double Glazed Windows
- Private Parking, Intercom Access From Apartment to Front Door, Alarm System, CCTV Video Entry System, Sky-Enabled and Wired For Speaker System in Living Room
- Within Walking Distance of Shops, Cafes, Train Halt, Coastal Walks and Schools
Additional InformationThis superb c.1750 sq ft penthouse apartment is situated within a highly respected development which is a short walk from the cosmopolitan town of Holywood and its beautiful coast. This duplex property offers versatile accommodation with an exceptional specification: a spacious kitchen dining room with integrated appliances and ample space for 6/8 seater dining table and chairs; and a separate generous-sized living room.
The Master Bedroom has a large bathroom and walk-in dressing room, bedroom 2 has an ensuite shower room and bedroom 3 is an excellent size. On the lower level, there is a cloakroom with WC and a separate utility room with built in cupboards and storage.
With the accessibility to the second floor via the elevator, the private parking, integrated security features and the location close to the town centre with its many shops, cafes, restaurants and facilities and the convenience for the city commuter, this is an apartment which has it all.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled entrance hall, wooden panels, inner vestibule door, stairs and elevator to second floor and integrated intercom and CCTV video system.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Hardwood front door into apartment 22 inner hallway. Solid oak floor, low voltage lighting, telecom point, alarm and intercom systems.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.05m x 4.44m (19' 10" x 14' 7")
Hardwood oak floor, low voltage lighting, television aerial and telecom points, wired for surround sound.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps, natural stone tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan and cloakroom storage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Excellent selection of fitted cupboards, units and shelving, plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, concealed boiler, natural stone tiled floor, low voltage lighting and extractor fan. Fitted with Sky TV enabled unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 3.2m (15' 8" x 10' 6")
Fully carpeted double bedroom. Television aerial point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit and designer tiling. Extractor fan, low voltage lighting, low flush, WC, wash hand basin, mixer taps and electric shaving point.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.98m x 3.84m (22' 11" x 12' 7")
Excellent selection of high and low level fitted solid oak cupboards, drawers, shelves and units finished with solid black granite work tops, splash backs and window sill.
Inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit incorporating waste disposal unit, swan like mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated 'Neff' dishwasher, 'Neff' under oven and 5 ring stainless steel gas hob with contemporary stainless steel extractor fan cover. Side unit with built in wine rack, glazed display units, pull out larder, natural tiled stone floor, low voltage lighting and excellent space for 8-10 seater dining table and chairs.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Door opening onto third floor communal hallway with access to stairwell.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.05m x 4.44m (19' 10" x 14' 7")
At widest points. Double bedroom with solid oak flooring. Double velux windows.
- STORE ROOM/STUDY:
- 3.1m x 2.39m (10' 2" x 7' 10")
Currently used as storage room. Space could also accommodate study area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.76m x 3.07m (22' 2" x 10' 1")
Fully carpeted, double velux windows, low voltage lighting and television aerial point. Excellent hanging and shelving system in walk-in dressing room.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.13m (9' 7" x 7' 0")
Contemporary Kohler Freelance shower-bath with right hand shower area, curved glass shower screen and chrome mixer taps. Thermostatically controlled chrome shower unit on wall. Fully designer-tiled surround, extractor fan, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, shaving point, low voltage lighting and solid stone flooring.
- Number 22 has a designated parking space within the apartment building's private parking area. Pathway from private parking area past communal apartment gardens to communal hardwood front door with glazed panels . Apartment access ramp leading from communal front door on right hand side to footpath. Communal apartment gardens to rear of apartment building.
Travelling up Church Road turn right into Demesne Road and right again into Demesne Gate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »