- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive detached bungalow, ideally located just off Magheralave Road and Belsize Road.
- Close to leading schools, excellent transport links and local amenities.
- Well manicured front garden and excellent off-street parking.
- Well proportioned accommodation comprising two spacious reception rooms.
- Conservatory overlooking the mature rear garden.
- Kitchen/dining room with access to rear porch/utility room, WC and garage with electric up and over door.
- Three excellent bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room.
- Extensive rear gardens that offer a private and secure space for the family to enjoy.
- Ease of access to both Magheralave Road and Belsize Road.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Intruder alarm system.
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this attractive detached bungalow, ideally located in Dalboyne Park, just off Magheralave Road and Belsize Road. Set within this ever popuar location his property is sure to be popular with a wide range of potential purchasers.
Down the leafy cul-de-sac, you are greeted by the well manicured front garden with excellent off-street parking. Internally, the well proportioned accommodation comprises two bright and spacious reception rooms as well as a conservatory overlooking the mature garden to rear.
The kitchen has access to the utility room, WC and garage with electric up and over door. Further to this are two double bedrooms (master ensuite), a family bathroom as well as a third bedroom currently used as a study. Externally, the extensive rear gardens are private and secure. With a range of mature shrubs and hedging. An excellent space for the family to enjoy.
The combination of internal and external space, privacy and the excellent location are sure to be popular with a wide range of buyers. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid wood half glazed, stainless glass door, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door and side panel through to . . .
- Cornicing, cloakroom cupboard off.
- 9.17m x 4.57m (30' 1" x 14' 12")
- 4.7m x 2.41m (15' 5" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level units, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink, twin electric oven, hob, floor to ceiling tiling, uPVC doors out to utility.
- UTILITY & WC:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.81m (12' 0" x 12' 6")
Integrated wardrobes, glazed door through to . . .
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, vanity sink unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, electric power shower, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.37m x 3.04m (11' 1" x 9' 12")
Integrated wardrobes, dressing table, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3)/STUDY:
- 2.72m x 3.07m (8' 11" x 10' 1")
- Floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- Floor to ceiling tiling, panel bath, sink unit, shower over, hotpress off.
- REAR LOUNGE:
- 4.09m x 4.4m (13' 5" x 14' 5")
White marble fireplace and hearth with granite inlay, sliding doors out to . . .
- 2.57m x 2.9m (8' 5" x 9' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, sliding doors out to garden.
- 5.57m x 2.78m (18' 3" x 9' 1")
Electric up and over door, power and light.
Tarmac driveway leading to integral garage and flagged patio are to the front. Well-manicured lawn and surrounding shrub beds with low level brick wall across the front boundary.
A deceptively spacious and mature garden that backs out on the playing fields of Friends Grammar School. A sheltered patio area to the rear leads to a generous lawn with specimen trees and surrounded by mature shrub bed planting
From Magheralave Road turn onto Magheralave Park South, then onto Magheralave Park East and Dalboyne Park is on the right hand side. Continue straight and the property is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »