This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
Dairy Farm Shopping Centre is the key shopping hub in the Colin area of Belfast. Containing a range of shops and services plus a strong portfolio of annual events. Unit 22 features include:
• Located within the shopping centre mall
• Spacious retail/office unit with kitchen & toilet facilities
• Large window display for prominent brand placement
• Rear service yard for loading /unloading
• Ample customer parking
• Suspended ceiling
• Recessed fluorescent lighting
• Plastered and painted walls
• Carpeted flooring
• Free parking
• On site security and maintenance
Dairy Farm Shopping Centre is based in the rapidly developing, Colin area of Belfast with a growing population of over 33,000.
The centre provides a mix of retail and office space in addition to a range of entertainment, educational and community services. Including Supervalu, Pure Class Fitness, Roar and Explore soft play and Colin Glen Library.
Dairy Farm Shopping Centre is ideally placed on the busy Stewartstown Road with the M1 Motorway within 1 mile for access to Belfast City Centre or Lisburn.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious companies to acquire prime retail accommodation in a rapidly growing region of Belfast
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »