- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refurbished detached chalet bungalow
- Superb location minutes walk from Holywood town centre
- Exceptionally well presented throughout
- Generous accomodation over two levels
- Spacious entrance hall
- Large, bright living room with multi fuel stove
- Contemporary kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances and dining area
- Four bedrooms - two on ground floor, two on first floor
- Two bedrooms on first floor floor with en suite shower rooms and dressing areas
- Modern family bathroom on ground floor
- Generous storage
- Integral garage
- Driveway parking
- Private and enclosed gardens to the rear with patios for entertaining
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Highly sought after location close to local amenities, schools and transport networks
Additional InformationCroft Park is a much sought after location, it is situated off Croft Road in Holywood and is within walking distance of Holywood town centre, the North Down coastline, public transport networks and arterial routes to Belfast and Bangor. This property has been renovated throughout leaving nothing to do but for the new buyer to move in and enjoy. There is excellent and adaptable accommodation over two levels making this a superb family home in a fantastic location.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, large living room with multi fuel stove, contemporary kitchen with dining area and double opening doors to the rear patio and gardens, two bedrooms, family bathroom and a storage room. On the first floor are two impressive bedrooms, both with en suite shower rooms and dressing room facilities. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. To the front is a tarmac driveway with ample parking and turing space and access to the integral garage. To the rear is a private and enclosed garden laid in lawns with patio spaces for entertaining and access to the garage.
Holywood has much to offer the proposed purchaser with its coastal setting, its bustling town centre with many shops, boutiques, restaurants, leading schools, local facilities & amenities. Early viewing is highly recommended for this ideal home.
- PVC glazed entrance door with glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.09m x 2.49m (13' 5" x 8' 2")
Wood laminate floor, recessed lighting, wood beam mantle, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 3.94m (17' 11" x 12' 11")
Multi fuel free standing stove with tiled hearth and wood beam mantle, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- 6.55m x 3.68m (21' 6" x 12' 1")
Fitted with an excellent range of contemporary high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Bosch microwave, integrated Bosch oven, island with 5 ring Smeg gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, larder cupboard, dining space for 6-8 people, double opening PVC doors to rear patio and gardens, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting, PVC glazed door to rear.
- UNDER STAIRS STORE ROOM:
- 3.02m x 1.65m (9' 11" x 5' 5")
At widest points. Cloaks space, wood laminate floor.
- 3.4m x 1.78m (11' 2" x 5' 10")
Contemporary white suite comprising of low flush WC, inset wash hand basin with vanity unit below, bidet, panelled bath, fully tiled shower, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.02m (13' 0" x 9' 11")
Wood laminate floor, recessed lighting, built in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 2.74m (11' 2" x 9' 0")
Wood laminate floor, recessed lighting, built in storage cupboard with shelving.
- Velux window, recessed lighting.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 2.34m x 1.04m (7' 8" x 3' 5")
Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.94m (13' 0" x 12' 11")
Twin velux windows, recessed lighting, pitched ceiling, full length built in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of low flush WC, inset wash hand basin with vanity unit below, fully tiled corner shower, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, velux window, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.89m (12' 11" x 12' 9")
Twin velux window, recessed lighting, pitched ceiling.
- DRESSING AREA:
- 2.67m x 1.98m (8' 9" x 6' 6")
Fitted with rails and shelving, recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising; low flush WC, inset wash hand basin with vanity unit below, bidet, fully tiled corner shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, velux window.
- 8.33m x 2.74m (27' 4" x 9' 0")
Twin up and over door, to front and rear. Gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, power and light.
- Brick paved patio area to rear, tiered lawns, raised patio enjoying afternoon and evening sun, water supply, outside lighting, mature boundary giving privacy.
- Tarmac driveway to front, mature shrub beds, lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »