- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Spacious lounge with feature multi fuel stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with an array of fitted units
- Ground floor bedroom
- Modern four piece family bathroom suite
- Two further double bedrooms on the first floor
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed doors & windows
- Enclosed south facing rear garden with feature outdoor decking area
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: Approx £720 per annum as of 07/08/2020
- Management Fees: N/A
- Floor Area: Approx 880 sq ft
22 Conor Park, Lurgan
Located in a quiet and established development just off Old Portadown Road this three-bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow is perfect for those seeking a home in an excellent location with the added advantage of ground floor living. Benefiting from an open plan kitchen/dining area, well-proportioned bedrooms and modern features such as oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Properties in this area rarely become available and this property is sure to be popular.
See below link for video tour;
Located just off the Old Portadown Road, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 14' 11'' x 7' 1'' (4.54m x 2.16m) at widest points
- Via PVC door. Glazed side panel. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to hot press & cloakroom.
- Lounge 14' 3'' x 11' 11'' (4.34m x 3.63m)
- Feature open fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Wall lights.
- Kitchen/Dining 15' 0'' x 9' 10'' (4.57m x 2.99m)
- A range of high & low level units. Stainless steel sink. Glazed unit. Integral cooker/oven with four ring hob. Plumed for washing machine & tumble dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Partially tiled walls. Single panel radiator. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 9' 11'' x 8' 7'' (3.02m x 2.61m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 10'' x 5' 10'' (2.99m x 1.78m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; glazed shower enclosure with electric unit, bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. PVC panel ceiling and walls. Chrome towel radiator. Spot lights.
- First Floor Landing 4' 0'' x 3' 0'' (1.22m x 0.91m)
- Access to storage & roof space.
- Bedroom 2 11' 8'' x 8' 11'' (3.55m x 2.72m)
- Side aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Eave storage.
- Bedroom 3 13' 1'' x 12' 1'' (3.98m x 3.68m)
- Front aspect room. Velux window. Double panel radiator. Eave storage.
- Tarmac driveway to the side. Front garden laid in pebbles with low level shrubbery. Enclosed rear garden with feature corner decking and side garden laid in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »