- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An exciting opportunity to have a home with spectacular views over the Mourne Mountians and within seconds of Tyrella Beach
- Circa 1/2 acre site with planning permission for conversion
- With breathtaking views of the Irish Sea, Mourne Mountains and St John's Point Lighthouse, this truly is a special location
- Planning permission has been granted for conversion and extension of former orange hall to provide singe dwelling and 3 bedrooms and working artist studio
- A substantial home with Living/dining, kitchen with utility, 3 bedrooms
- Tyrella is a stunning location with one of Co Downs most popular beaches which has breathtaking views of the Mourne Mountains and out into the Irish Sea
- A perfect chance to build a holiday home or forever home in this gorgeous area
- 3 bedrooms & artist's studio
- Ground tests carried out with detailed report and foundations recommendations prepared
- Full architectural drawings are prepared for tender and tender prices available from local builders
- For planning permission and maps please contact selling agents
- Shared access and other lanes
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale, a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a home with breathtaking views of the Mourne Mountains, towards St John's Lighthouse and the Irish Sea, the site is set in a stunning setting just a few seconds walk onto Tyrella Beach.
Picture wakening up and wandering down onto the beach to relax in one of the most picturesque settings in Co Down. This is the perfect chance to have a home to get away from the bustling city or busy towns and build your forever home.
Planning Approval dated 19th May 2017 has been granted for conversion and extension to the former orange hall to provide singe dwelling and working artists studio with garage. The site is approx 1/2 acre site, which is fenced, ground tests have been carried out with detailed report and foundations. Full architectural drawings are prepared for tender and tender prices available from local builders. The home is 3 bedrooms with artist's studio.
Not only are you minutes from Minerstown pub, you have just a short drive to Downpatrick and also towards Newcastle. Tyrella beach is one of the areas most awesome beaches with views of the Irish Sea and Mourne Mountains.
It's truly a heavenly place to live!
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »