- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached home
- Spacious lounge with open fire
- Kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Modern four piece family bathroom suite
- Private and enclosed rear garden
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tenure: Freehold
- Management fees: Approx. £105 per year
- Rates: Approx. £950 per year as of 10/09/2020
- Floor area: Approx. 1259 sq ft
22 Cherryhill, Waringstown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached home in the popular development of Cherryhill, Waringstown. Perfect for first time buyers or young families, the property boasts well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite, four piece family bathroom, downstairs WC and utility room. Decorated tastefully throughout, 22 Cherryhill is sure to feature on many a wish list and early viewings are highly recommended.
Located off the Dunkirk Road, Waringstown.
- Entrance Hall 20' 11'' x 7' 2'' (6.382m x 2.175m) at widest point
- Access via composite door. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Lounge 17' 8'' x 13' 1'' (5.382m x 3.977m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen/Diner 13' 0'' x 14' 5'' (3.968m x 4.389m) at widest point
- Spacious open plan kitchen/diner with an array of high and low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and hob and oven. Tiled splash back and flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Utility room 7' 9'' x 5' 9'' (2.374m x 1.747m)
- High and low level units. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to rear garden.
- WC 6' 9'' x 2' 11'' (2.062m x 0.882m) at widest point
- Comprising of; corner wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Landing 11' 3'' x 8' 4'' (3.428m x 2.547m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to hot press and roof space.
- Master bedroom 14' 8'' x 13' 1'' (4.474m x 3.990m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Access to;
- En-suite 4' 0'' x 9' 9'' (1.219m x 2.973m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; low flush WC. Floating wash hand basin and mains shower. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 8'' x 11' 10'' (3.548m x 3.616m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 10'' x 8' 9'' (2.700m x 2.679m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 0'' x 8' 5'' (2.428m x 2.560m)
- Four piece family bathroom comprising of; mains shower, fitted bath, low flush WC and floating wash hand basin. Double panel radiator and tiled flooring.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with path to front door. Tarmac driveway. Rear garden is fully enclosed and offers privacy, mainly laid in lawn with patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »